What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 PF 1 Fri - South Sydney 36-16 Manly @ Suncorp

Finals Week 3: South Sydney v Manly

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Pressure gets applied to Manly we'll fold like a cheap suit.

Once Manly gets a roll on they score like 30 points in 20 minutes.

The first is far more likely than the second.
FFS it's a prelim for your side to get into a GF. Show that you want your side to crush the Rabbits..enjoy the moment. Nobody will taunt you if you lose (well, maybe not all), but will praise you for getting fully behind your team.

I don't get it when fans in a game think they have to walk on eggshells for fear of ridicule. Fook it I say.

C
FFS it's a prelim for your side to get into a GF. Show that you want your side to crush the Rabbits..enjoy the moment. Nobody will taunt you if you lose (well, maybe not all), but will praise you for getting fully behind your team.

I don't get it when fans in a game think they have to walk on eggshells for fear of ridicule. Fook it I say.
Some of your panther buddies should stop smugging around the forum.

Did you see them rubbing it into the eels on the eels forum after the match?

They deserve to be condemned not praised.

Horrible people.

GongPanther

Referee
C

Some of your panther buddies should stop smugging around the forum.

Did you see them rubbing it into the eels on the eels forum after the match?

They deserve to be condemned not praised.

Horrible people.
You meant "commended". And you have altogether missed the point of my post...and you know that.

Bazal

Post Whore

Maybe some people are just realists, and not one-eyed demented smug knob floggers...?

You meant "commended". And you have altogether missed the point of my post...and you know that.
There was at least a modicum of over-smugification, surely you must concede that.

Your point in the broad of each group being happy and excited is fair. Yes.

As you know, I’m going for the officials tomorrow. I’d go for Panthers but for Ivan.

The lu eels forum was very friendly, no stalkers, bullies or abusers. I had a good time.

Someguy

First Grade
If manly have one of those slow starts like the have had so many times this season it will be an AJ hat trick and game over by half time.

On the other hand if manly start strong it’s likely Souths get frustrated and the stupid comes out in them.

JamesRustle

First Grade
Turno and Foran's injury free run and supple hammies are a testament to the Manly witch doctors... has Dank been sneaking around with the calf blood recently?

Heaven help Qld on Grand Final day. Can't get Manly to a preliminary final on time, so the game's delayed -_-

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
There was at least a modicum of over-smugification, surely you must concede that.

As you know, I’m going for the officials tomorrow. I’d go for Panthers but for Ivan.

The lu eels forum was very friendly, no stalkers, bullies or abusers. I had a good time.
We even supply Lube in the Eels forum, we are very nice.

GongPanther

Referee

Most of the dicussuon was centred around the Penrith trainer and other rulings bullshit, and most of it seemed cordial between the posters. But I'm sure you were in there, sticking your oar in the water.