What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 PF 1 Fri - South Sydney 36-16 Manly @ Suncorp

Finals Week 3: South Sydney v Manly

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
This side loses nothing next year.

Hopefully Stabby is back as well.

The problem is it doesn't gain anything either?

Same boat as Parra for me. Except Manly need more work in case Turbo isn't God Mode.

Floodwaters

Juniors
In the modern game, that week off in the finals is basically invaluable. You win Week 1 in the Top 4, and you've practically got one foot in the big dance.

Melbourne vs. Souffs in the GF. Whatever shall the NRL do with 2 of their biggest darlings going head to head?

Definitely looks that way only team this decade to win the premiership without the week off was Cowboys and that was off the back of Broncos completely bottling the win.

flippikat

Bench
It's quite possible that the Panthers & Storm smack the crap out of each other tomorrow... which could play right into the hands of Souths.

GongPanther

Referee
Thank f@ck im pissed, actually i'm amazed i can type, wow cool

anyway, Just shows the divide between the good and the bad..

And again, hold the ball ya dickhead lmao
Don't feel too down mate. At least Manly put their own unique niche into this competition with the best attacking football this season that we have all seen.

Screw winning the comp which is only one fooking game. When you have a whole season of providing football fans with lots entertaining football, that is what it's really all about.

eagles4eva

First Grade
The problem is it doesn't gain anything either?

Same boat as Parra for me. Except Manly need more work in case Turbo isn't God Mode.
Sipley and Fainu in, make a massive difference in the pack...

Our problem are our backs, Storm and the Bunnies and Penriff have shown how inept they are...

Turbo doesn't fire we have nothing at all.. We really need to recruit some decent backs

Well done Rabbits; good win tonight. Took their chances. The loose ball definitely bounced their way tonight, but deserved the win.

I know some of the story will be about Tom not performing but I thought he was good in the first half and tried too hard in the second; not his fault Manly lost today.

Latest posts