What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 PF 1 Fri - South Sydney 36-16 Manly @ Suncorp

Finals Week 3: South Sydney v Manly

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

horrie hastings

First Grade
Also lol @ Mitchell sitting in the stands while his team plays a Grand Final. I guess being a f**kwit doesn't pay, aye Latrell.

Better half basically said the same thing while we were watching the game then turned around and said did Latrell win a premiership with the Roosters ? i just rolled my eyes and said no, he actually won two and you were at both of them.

Munky

Coach
Agreed. He wins us a GF and then spends 3 years with a well earned pension cheque at a battling club.

The worst thing that can happen for Brisbane is you guys winning next week.

Reynolds is busted and can't see him going anywhere near as hard coming off a premiership while on a pension contract.

blaza88z

Coach
Wayne giving the Broncos an absolute kicking. haha

He surprisingly answered that question but he didn't really say anything that Brisbane fans didn't already know, I can only imagine it was the old management of the club that undermined him, otherwise I can't imagine that he would've said anything positive about the club, Reynolds did say he spoke to Wayne about his thoughts on Brisbane earlier in the year when the signing took place.

It's no surprise to me that the club has taken big steps in the right direction with a new CEO.

BunniesMan

Immortal
No Turbo no Manly. Wayne will have a plan to stop him. We are peaking at the right time, we will be rested. I hope and I expect we rip in from the first tackle. Absolutely pulverize them in the first 20, no excuse not to go hard after the rest. Get an early lead then just do what it takes to hold on as they really shouldn't have the fitness to come over the top of us late.
BM knows.

Latest posts