What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 PF 1 Fri - South Sydney 36-16 Manly @ Suncorp

Finals Week 3: South Sydney v Manly

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
Man, it's been a pretty fun ride this year. Really good side to watch when they're on this Manly team.

Shit to go out like this but after the start Manly had three extra weeks of footy has been a bonus.

Souths are just a class above.

Grapple

Bench
I remember when souths made the GF last time vividly. I shaved my head and grew my beard out like Frank Pritchard and big Sam Kasiano.......

That was shit day at work the following Monday.

eagles4eva

First Grade
Dragons signing Moses Suli eh..

oh happy days..

yes-wwe.gif
He's big strong and looks damaging...Just cant tackle and good at obstructions lol

Bazal

Post Whore
DCE is a really good club halfback but he's developed a bad habit of going to absolute shit in big games....he's been awful tonight

blaza88z

Coach
Can anyone confirm/deny that Manly have the attacking prowess required to get back in the game? haven't heard it mentioned in the broadcast, cheers

pantherz9103

First Grade
The commentators keep talking it up as if 22-0 is easy to come back from and while Manly can score tries from anywhere, most of those games have been against much lesser teams than Souths. A comeback from 20+ points has only been done a few times in regular season history and never in a finals game, to win. The Cowboys came back from 30-0 down in 2014 semis against Roosters to level at 30-30 but still lost 31-30.