What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 PF 1 Sat - Melbourne 6-10 Penrith @ Suncorp

Finals Week 3: Melbourne v Penrith

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

moffla

Bench
Neither result would surprise me here. If Panthers rediscover their best form then it's going to be close.

GongPanther

Referee
Neither result would surprise me here. If Panthers rediscover their best form then it's going to be close.
One or two mistakes after an absorbing 1st half will be the difference for either side. Whoever wins this matchup of the year will be 2021 champions. No doubt the winner of Souths V Manly will be shitting bricks.

myrrh ken

First Grade
I have some terrible news!

If the Storm don't make the Grand Final the Tuvan throat singing championships will outrate the Grand Final!
I think the smug players might be singing Tuvan style after this game

StormFred

Juniors
I have no doubt that the winner of this game (as I thought when Roosters played Storm a few years back) would go on and win the grand final.

GongPanther

Referee
PENRITH by the barrel full. For the purposes of ratings alone, it is only best that PENRITH win on Saturday. Melbourne will be preoccupied by something else anyway, the AFL... something.
I always watch it as I refer to it as "disorganized panic". The 1/2 time shows can be unintentionally ball searingly funny as I remember good old Meat Loaf.

mozza91

Coach
How many Nathan Cleary involvements will it take for Michael Ennis to climax?

I’m guessing his first long kick.