What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 PF 1 Sat - Melbourne 6-10 Penrith @ Suncorp

Finals Week 3: Melbourne v Penrith

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yobbo84

First Grade
Agreed, but just like that non-ruling of that hit on the back of Luai's head, maybe we might have a "get out of jail" card up our sleeve courtisy of the NRL. Can you imagine the uproar for missing a GF for that?
Issac Luke missed the 2014 GF for a near identical tackle to Cleary's. It was bullshit then and would be bullshit now.

A grade 1 dangerous tackle (a fine) is about right for that tackle.

GongPanther

Referee
Lol panthers fans talking this game up like It was of the best in history

it was a total derpfest and easily the worst finals game this year
Come on Rhynobjockey. You know that is not the case. Parra did their best V Panthers and thatshould not cloud your judgement. But unfortunately Parra were not good enough. Your time will come.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Lol panthers fans talking this game up like It was of the best in history

it was a total derpfest and easily the worst finals game this year

I get it was close and there was a lot of desperate defence but there were so many handling errors, the Storm were waaay off. Our game against Penrith was far better. These blokes in the media suggesting its the best game all year need their heads checked.

Anyway good to see Penrith win, it'll create a lot of interest all week, everyone thought for a while it was going to be a Storm/Panthers GF until Souths buggered it up and then everyone thought Storm/Rabbits, well its hard to predict now.

I hope this game is going to be a cracker. I'm slightly towards Souths given Bennett's experience in Grand Finals.

Perth Red

Post Whore
That’s the worse Storm performance I’ve seen in many a year. Simply not on their game. Night was only saved by watching my beloved Hull KR somehow make the semis in SL!

Latest posts