What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Pre-Season Trials - Feb 27-28

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
All matches live on Kayo/NRL.com; Fox League will broadcast Charity Shield

----

Saturday 27 February 2021

Canberra v Sydney Roosters

Seiffert Oval, Queanbeyan NSW, 4pm

Melbourne v Newcastle
Albury Sports Ground, Albury NSW, 4:40pm

Gold Coast v Warriors
Oakes Oval, Lismore NSW, 5:50pm

Cronulla-Sutherland v Canterbury-Bankstown
Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Carlton NSW, 6pm

St George Illawarra v South Sydney
Glen Willow Regional Stadium, Mudgee NSW, 6:30pm

Penrith v Parramatta
Panthers Stadium, Penrith NSW, 7:30pm

Brisbane v North Queensland
Dolphin Stadium, Redcliffe QLD, 8pm (7pm QLD)

----

Sunday 28 February 2021

Wests Tigers v Manly-Warringah

Leichhardt Oval, Lilyfield NSW, 5pm

----

Click here for full Pre-Season Trials teamlists, officials and results

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ODC

Vee

First Grade
Dean Eremaia(sp), the 3rd local junior for Melbourne? They're certainly talking him up.

BadnMean

Juniors
I'd say both sides got enough out of the Raiders/Roosters trial.

Chrichton looked the goods. Hodgo was looking like he'd barely skipped a beat for the Raiders. And Ryan James played the reggies trial beforehand + the main trial & looked more fresh & firing than busted old man so could be straight into the 17 for James, given that Horsburg had a rough trial with two (!) illegal tackle reports on top of his drink driving & beer gut.

Vee

First Grade
Couldn't find the rule changes thread. Wondered at the time about the play on for offside in defence, that the Melbournes and Roosters et al would gladly pay that price to roll the dice and dare the ref to ping them out of the game.

After watching them both in the trials, I'm convinced I am right.

Some system is needed where the non-offending team has the option of the penalty to kick out of their red zone.

Exsilium

First Grade
So close to the season start. I’m so happy to have NRL back.

No more going to family functions, work commitments or having to talk about anything else that happened on my weekend except for football.

Reactions: Vee

Vee

First Grade
Just started on the beers on my footy marathon. Watched Suaali and Walker in RG, then Raiders/Roosters, on Storm/Knights atm with the Charity Shield to come before the Broncos/Cowboys to finish.

Stay tuned for random drunken dribbling. Out of the blocks, probably mentioned att but I didn't see it, it struck me (sober) that last year's GF was Penrith Smug v Melbourne Grub.

Exsilium

First Grade
Brandy,

Latrell Mitchell will never, I mean ever, be the best fullback in the game.

All he did was do his job and it’s a wank fest

Latest posts