What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Pre-Season Trials - Feb 27-28

Vee

First Grade
Commentators going on about how many juniors in the AGrade. Listed the junior clubs. Tip for PANTHERS marketing, host a round with the players wearing their junior socks. Just saying...

Vee

First Grade
Like all games today, I hardly knew who the main commentator was, let alone the expert but now someone named yowyeh for me, he's red hot. Has the inside knowledge we all crave without overplaying his hand. Only criticism is he's stuck when he was playing and falls for the kyle feldt myth.

Vozzy

Juniors
So if Corey H for the Raiders gets a suspension will it add on to Raiders in house punishment?

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Watched most of the highlights

Storm are looking very sharp the merkins
Souffs too
Lindsay Collins is looking bluddy enormous
Broncos have improved to shit.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Just started on the beers on my footy marathon. Watched Suaali and Walker in RG,

Walker didn't play RG. The commentators were calling the half Josh Ralph, Sam Walker for the first half, not knowing that Walker was held out of the game, so he could play FG.