What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 QF 1 Fri - Melbourne 40-12 Manly @ Sunshine Coast

Finals Week 1: Melbourne v Manly

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Finals Week 1
Melbourne Storm v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
Sunshine Coast Stadium, Kawana Waters (TICKETS)
Friday 10 September 2021

NRL kickoff 7:50pm

MELBOURNE-2021.png

1. Ryan Papenhuyzen 2. George Jennings 3. Reimis Smith 4. Justin Olam 5. Isaac Lumelume 6. Cameron Munster 7. Jahrome Hughes 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Brandon Smith 10. Christian Welch 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Kenneath Bromwich 13. Dale Finucane
Interchange: 14. Harry Grant 15. Tui Kamikamica 16. Nelson Asofa-Solomona 17. Nicholas Hynes 18. Aaron Pene 19. Tom Eisenhuth 20. Chris Lewis 21. Marion Seve

MANLY-2021.png

1. Tom Trbojevic 2. Jason Saab 3. Brad Parker 4. Morgan Harper 5. Reuben Garrick 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Josh Aloiai 9. Lachlan Croker 10. Martin Taupau 11. Haumole Olakau'atu 12. Josh Schuster 13. Jake Trbojevic
Interchange: 14. Dylan Walker 15. Karl Lawton 16. Sean Keppie 17. Taniela Paseka 18. Toafofoa Sipley 19. Moses Suli 20. Curtis Sironen 21. Tevita Funa

BvW7aru.png

Referees: Grant Atkins
Sideline Officials: Todd Smith, Peter Gough
Video Referees: Ashley Klein​

Last edited:

Valheru

Coach
I think a lot of people will believe manly can win but Melbourne and quite easily for me.

They will nullify turbo.

The_Frog

First Grade
Since Turbo returned from injury in round 6 Manly have played two games against the top 5 sides and lost them both. The Storm will stop them stone cold.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
A lot of talk about turbo.

I think it's Melbourne that will hit the turbo button here. Storm by 14.

moffla

Bench
Think this our biggest challenge in the post Cameron Smith era. I'm relatively confident of a win, but if it's tight with 10-20 minutes to go we don't really have someone who can slow the game down and control the tempo. Our playmakers play at a million miles per hour which has its plus and minuses. As always though, limit Turbo's involvement and you likely win the game.

Storm by 8.

big hit!

Bench
Munster could be out for this due to knee surgery in the past week. If that's the case, he'll be replaced by Hynes.

Ado-Carr still battling a hammy. 2 weeks isn't much recovery time. He'll miss another week I reckon. Their back up wingers are fairly useless so they need him in. Back 3 is so important in the modern game.

mongoose

Coach
If Manly can win this then they will most likely make the GF. They would probably face the Bunnies in the Prelim which I would tip them to win. If they lose this game then they will have to go through Penrith (provided they also win week 1).

I can't see any of the top 4 teams losing in week 2.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Here's the hot tip: Manly will knock off Melbourne. Red hot form. The Storm have been less than spectacular recent weeks, injury concerns. Turbo in career best form. I can see Manly going all the way.

Fangs

Coach
It took a bunch of cheats in 2009 to stop the Hayne train.

Anything can happen with Tommy T in command.

Latest posts