What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 QF 1 Fri - Melbourne 40-12 Manly @ Sunshine Coast

Finals Week 1: Melbourne v Manly

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stryker

First Grade
The good King vlandys by making offside a six again handed bellamy a rule to exploit.

Early in the tackle count what's the negative for the storm to rush out the line to get strong defensive momentum in the tackle? Maybe an extra tackle or two ?

They gain what they lose by stopping go forward early in the set. The attacking side is on the back foot even with the extra tackles.

It's high reward low risk play.

The worst rule change I can remember
Yes it is, but why can’t every team exploit it?

kit66

Bench
Storm getting the rub of the green as usual. This refs idea of what constitutes a high tackle is hilarious. But that's what happens when you play Melb you have to beat them and the ref somehow and errors are gonna cost you every time.
And to really rub it in to the Manly fans Nine line up Billy Slater for you - I loved his comment on the J.Turbo lifting tackle " Jake got himself in an awkward position there ".
Why didn't Tommy challenge ?!!!
Manly can come back, it'll take some doing but I wouldn't right them off.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Turbs didn't cope too well when qld made life tough in game 3 this year. Hopefully he responds quickly tonight

Latest posts