What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 QF 1 Fri - Melbourne 40-12 Manly @ Sunshine Coast

Finals Week 1: Melbourne v Manly

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

colly

Juniors
Yeah, I can see why people don't rate him. Not the worst one though.

GOAT player, not so much a commentator.
Dead set, i turned onto Nine live when voss mentioned Kryptonite, WTF, so i don't mind brandy on a simple game (NRL) he tells how he see's it. i agree. Voss is too the top, though i am on record backing him BUT... he can be tiresome sometimes.

kit66

Bench
I really thought Manly ( and Penrith ) were the best chance in the top 8 of overcoming Storm but it wasn't even close in the end. Manly lost their composure early and never got it back, that's what Melb do to teams, give you nothing and never let up. I hate them but wish my team played half as good as them. Bellamy is the master.

lazza

Juniors
Yes but they hold the ball in every tackle and slow down the play in obviously illegal ways. I just have no idea why the refs can't penalise them but they don't, when I see the Storm I feel like I'm watching WWF and it's just going to script. And it's not just the refs it's the commentators and media coverage, Dylan Walker stayed down after getting hit in the head and Nine didn't even show a replay and then he leaves the field later for HIA. There is something wrong with the NRL when they can't crack down on Melbourne's cheating when they've been doing it for years.
If you watch carefully, they know which tackles to hold the ball on.. the risk reward of giving away a penalty and if the ref will even blow it. If refs did give away penalties for every infringement.. they will tire and get beat but they know during finals the whistle gets put away

THE CHAMP

First Grade
They are the easiest bandwagon to hitch onto too. I've been chugging beers and laughing the whole game without a care in the world.
Crownies as usual?
Like I've said before I enjoy watching the storm play any team but mine.
They seem to really get off on smashing us.
They are also so versatile
Can play the game any way you like
Always have been amazed at how they can score points when they need them by turning on the flashy stuff.

The_Frog

First Grade
I really thought Manly ( and Penrith ) were the best chance in the top 8 of overcoming Storm but it wasn't even close in the end. Manly lost their composure early and never got it back, that's what Melb do to teams, give you nothing and never let up. I hate them but wish my team played half as good as them. Bellamy is the master.
Manly gifted them opportunities all the first half, and then it was over. Just like we did in the GF last year. You will never beat the Storm giving them the ball time after time.

On top of that their great attacking weapon was a passenger.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Yes but they hold the ball in every tackle and slow down the play in obviously illegal ways. I just have no idea why the refs can't penalise them but they don't, when I see the Storm I feel like I'm watching WWF and it's just going to script. And it's not just the refs it's the commentators and media coverage, Dylan Walker stayed down after getting hit in the head and Nine didn't even show a replay and then he leaves the field later for HIA. There is something wrong with the NRL when they can't crack down on Melbourne's cheating when they've been doing it for years.
Bah bah storm are wrestling
but the game is faster than ever
yeh but Storm are wrestling
yeh but game is super fast

lol, wrestling doesnt give you 40points!

moffla

Bench
3 straight time we’ve beaten Manly by a 40-12 score line in finals matches. Strange!

(yes, I know…40-0!)

Saxon

Bench

mqdefault.jpg

Latest posts