What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 QF 1 Fri - Melbourne 40-12 Manly @ Sunshine Coast

Finals Week 1: Melbourne v Manly

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Munky

Coach
Anyone notice that when six again is called the Storm will fumble the ball and get a penalty?

Meth

Staff member
Melbourne were getting away with murder at the ruck. The look from Foran to the ref at the beginning of the match said it all, but unfortunately more needed to be said and DCE didn't say it. It's a sad state of affairs when you 4 best refs are judged to be G.Sutton, Atkins, Klein and Gee.

That said, Manly were abysmal and Melbourne were immense.

Morgan Harper. I've never quite got it. It doesn't help that he looks like Con the Fruiterer after a gastric bypass. I understand that he's been quite serviceable up to this point. But he was absolutely woeful. To me, his involvement (or lack thereof) in the final try (to Olam) summed it up. He wasn't even in the contest. Would have been better to hook him early and just put Walker in the centres. Foran and Aloiai were also poor. Taupau not much better. The Trbojevic brothers were a flop, although Jake defended pretty well. I though Walker and Paseka were Manly's best. But they're gone now. They might beat the Roosters (or the Titans), but they won't beat Penrith.

Storm were what you expected them to be. Clinical. Papenhuyzen, Munster and Grant amazing. Everyone else just did their job. With Smith and Addo Carr back, they'll be hard to stop.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
@Bazal @SLRBRONCOS I googled muscular power bottom. Jesus wept.
Scared Dog GIF

Generalzod

Immortal
Melbourne were getting away with murder at the ruck. The look from Foran to the ref at the beginning of the match said it all, but unfortunately more needed to be said and DCE didn't say it. It's a sad state of affairs when you 4 best refs are judged to be G.Sutton, Atkins, Klein and Gee.

That said, Manly were abysmal and Melbourne were immense.

Morgan Harper. I've never quite got it. It doesn't help that he looks like Con the Fruiterer after a gastric bypass. I understand that he's been quite serviceable up to this point. But he was absolutely woeful. To me, his involvement (or lack thereof) in the final try (to Olam) summed it up. He wasn't even in the contest. Would have been better to hook him early and just put Walker in the centres. Foran and Aloiai were also poor. Taupau not much better. The Trbojevic brothers were a flop, although Jake defended pretty well. I though Walker and Paseka were Manly's best. But they're gone now. They might beat the Roosters (or the Titans), but they won't beat Penrith.

Storm were what you expected them to be. Clinical. Papenhuyzen, Munster and Grant amazing. Everyone else just did their job. With Smith and Addo Carr back, they'll be hard to stop.
The Storm has been flavour of the month for the NRL for 20 years now, Just look other teams can't even get their salary cap under control and you have these guy's with all those players still under the cap, They have had the same foward pack since the 2016 Grand Final....

Perth Red

Post Whore
The Storm has been flavour of the month for the NRL for 20 years now, Just look other teams can't even get their salary cap under control and you have these guy's with all those players still under the cap, They have had the same foward pack since the 2016 Grand Final....
It’s a conspiracy i tells you. Quick grab my tin foil hat before it infects my brain…….

Latest posts