What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 QF 2 Sat - Penrith 10-16 South Sydney @ QCBS

Finals Week 1: Penrith v South Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 30 76.9%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jim Rockford

Bench
I get it now , a degree in spell checker 😂😂😂😂
Nope, just not a mentally challenged moron like you who can't spell. You really shouldn't have left school so early P_do Paws, then maybe you wouldn't continually embarrass yourself now. I guess you had to though as all the other kids knew what a pathetic shit-stain you were and probably dished out beatings to you daily.

Nealo 12

Bench
Nope, just not a mentally challenged moron like you who can't spell. You really shouldn't have left school so early P_do Paws, then maybe you wouldn't continually embarrass yourself now. I guess you had to though as all the other kids knew what a pathetic shit-stain you were and probably dished out beatings to you daily.
Such a great story Reggie , I get it now you're an out of work teacher who NSW Department of Education had to let you go because of inappropriate conversations with the pupils and other younger male staffers.

See two can play that sort of game 😂 😂 😂

Jim Rockford

Bench
Such a great story Reggie , I get it now you're an out of work teacher who NSW Department of Education had to let you go because of inappropriate conversations with the pupils and other younger male staffers.

See two can play that sort of game 😂 😂 😂
Nice try P_do Paws but everyone is wise to you and your nefarious desires. Face it, you're too weak and stupid to challenge me but you obviously enjoy getting bitch-slapped over and over again.Keep trying though I love laughing at your pathetic attempts to be a man.

blaza88z

Coach
To'o should've just stayed down or clutched his neck and screamed at the ref.

Like Arrow did. And Graham. And Gagai.

Instead he's an upstanding citizen with impeccable morals.

I thought Burton was carrying on a bit too when he got tackled on suspicion, it wasn't late or high he was obviously playing for a penalty