What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R1 Sun - St Geo Illa 18-32 Cronulla @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 1: St Geo Illa v Cronulla

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 1
St George Illawarra Dragons v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Carlton (TICKETS)
Sunday 14 March 2021

NSW Cup 3:45pm -- NRL kickoff 6:15pm

STGEOILLA-2021.png

1. Matthew Dufty 2. Cody Ramsey 3. Jack Bird 4. Zac Lomax 5. Mikaele Ravalawa 6. Adam Clune 7. Ben Hunt 8. Blake Lawrie 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Paul Vaughan 11. Josh Kerr 12. Tariq Sims 13. Tyrell Fuimaono
Interchange: 14. Poasa Faamausili 15. Trent Merrin 16. Daniel Alvaro 17. Brayden Wiliame 18. Jackson Ford 19. Kaide Ellis 20. Jordan Pereira 21. Max Feagai

CRONULLA-2021.png

1. Will Kennedy 2. Sione Katoa 3. Josh Dugan 4. Jesse Ramien 5. Ronaldo Mulitalo 6. Matt Moylan 7. Chad Townsend 8. Braden Hamlin-Uele 9. Blayke Brailey 10. Aaron Woods 11. Briton Nikora 12. Wade Graham 13. Toby Rudolf
Interchange: 14. Connor Tracey 15. Aiden Tolman 16. Jack Williams 17. Billy Magoulias 18. Mawene Hiroti 19. Teig Wilton 20. Andrew Fifita 21. Braydon Trindall

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Peter Gough
Sideline Officials: Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski, Kasey Badger
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy

The Dragons and Newtown (Sharks feeder) play NSW Cup prior to the main game, 3:55pm at Jubilee.​

Last edited by a moderator:

JamesRustle

First Grade
Now that Hunt has an official (c) after his name, he can move on from (c)hoker to (c)aptain and lead the Dragons to an vastly improved season.

Dragons by 22.

Dragons should win. Predicting by 8. But I’m not confident at all.

My only confident prediction ... if we lose the torch and pitchfork brigade will be out in force as usual.

images

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
We have a bad record round 1, local derby so usually close.

Is the fence strong?

Silent Knight

First Grade
Ben Hunt vs Chad Townsend will be a utterly thrilling contest in this game. The creativity on offer will blow people's minds.

But I think we can all agree that the whole rugby league world will be watching with bated breath for the eruption of one Mikaele Ravalawa. The Giant of Galoa Island is best compared with a dormant volcano, lying quiet and out of sight over this past off-season, but he's set to blow with the power of a thousand Pompeiis and woe and betide anyone who stands in his way.

My prediction: The seismic shift of Mikaele Ravalawa will carry the Dragons to a 12 point win.

Valheru

Coach
Saints to win and their fans to rejoice.

I'm predicting a very tough year for the sharks in 2021.

As much as the death riders were out in numbers after the charity shield
the Dragons to have a one under the W column after this game.

Both bottom 4 tho in 2021

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Not exprcting much from the sharks until SJ is back. But after watching the dragons optional edge defence in the CS id be running talakai out in the centres to cause some carnage

Latest posts