What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R1 Thu - Melbourne 26-18 South Sydney @ AAMI

Round 1: Melbourne v South Sydney

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 1
Melbourne Storm v South Sydney Rabbitohs
AAMI Park, Melbourne (TICKETS)
Thursday 11 March 2021

NRL Kickoff 8:05pm

MELBOURNE-2021.png

1. Ryan Papenhuyzen 2. George Jennings 3. Reimis Smith 4. Justin Olam 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Cameron Munster 7. Jahrome Hughes 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Brandon Smith 10. Christian Welch 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Kenneath Bromwich 13. Nelson Asofa-Solomona
Interchange: 14. Chris Lewis 15. Tui Kamikamica 16. Tom Eisenhuth 17. Nicholas Hynes 18. Darryn Schonig 19. Cooper Johns 20. Trent Loiero 21. Tyson Smoothy

SOUTHSYDNEY-2021.png

1. Latrell Mitchell 2. Alex Johnston 3. Dane Gagai 4. Campbell Graham 5. Josh Mansour 6. Cody Walker 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Thomas Burgess 9. Damien Cook 10. Tevita Tatola 11. Jacob Host 12. Jaydn Su'A 13. Cameron Murray
Interchange: 14. Benji Marshall 15. Mark Nicholls 16. Keaon Koloamatangi 17. Jai Arrow 18. Patrick Mago 19. Jaxson Paulo 20. Tautau Moga 21. Troy Dargan

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Grant Atkins
Sideline Officials: Chris Butler, Todd Smith
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy

Storm feeders in QLD Cup - Falcons & Tigers - begin next week.
Rabbitohs NSW Cup play Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles, away at HE Laybutt Fields on Sunday at 1:10pm (live on Fox League)​

Last edited by a moderator:

GongPanther

Referee
Says the guy who supports a team named after one of the Village People.
You've got to forgive him. Ever since they introduced the Cashless Debit Card up there, life has taken a strange and sobering turn. Not to mention the flies are getting more food...so it's a win all around!.

moffla

Bench
I’m happy for you guys in Melbourne that finally get to go. After the brutal lockdowns I would just about be camping outside in anticipation.
Counting down the days that’s for sure. Got teased with a trial game which was unfortunately moved - but will be in my seats as soon as gates open I’d imagine lol

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
You've got to forgive him. Ever since they introduced the Cashless Debit Card up there, life has taken a strange and sobering turn. Not to mention the flies are getting more food...so it's a win all around!.
You must have worked for channel 9 before 2004

BunniesMan

Immortal
The first game of the season involves teams who are my pick to play the last game of the season. Bellamy will be looking to prove he doesn't need Cam Smith. While Souths have one of the most talented squads in years, combined with the fact they are battle hardened from recent finals experience

Souths by 6 both in this game and on grand final day.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
The first game of the season involves teams who are my pick to play the last game of the season. Bellamy will be looking to prove he doesn't need Cam Smith. While Souths have one of the most talented squads in years, combined with the fact they are battle hardened from recent finals experience

Souths by 6 both in this game and on grand final day.
You heard it here first from constaple mensa

Latest posts