What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R11 Fri - Cronulla 13-12* St Geo Illa @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 11: Cronulla v St Geo Illa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 11
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks v St George Illawarra Dragons
Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Carlton (TICKETS)
Friday 21 May 2021

Jersey Flegg 5:30pm -- NRL kickoff 7:55pm

CRONULLA-2021.png

1. Will Kennedy 2. Mawene Hiroti 3. Josh Dugan 4. Will Chambers 5. Connor Tracey 6. Matt Moylan 7. Chad Townsend 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Blayke Brailey 10. Aaron Woods 11. Briton Nikora 12. Wade Graham 13. Toby Rudolf
Interchange: 14. Braydon Trindall 15. Teig Wilton 16. Jack Williams 17. Andrew Fifita 18. Shaun Johnson 19. Billy Magoulias 20. Franklin Pele 21. Jenson Taumoepeau

STGEOILLA-2021.png

1. Cody Ramsey 2. Max Feagai 3. Jack Bird 4. Billy Burns 5. Jordan Pereira 6. Corey Norman 7. Ben Hunt 8. Blake Lawrie 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Paul Vaughan 11. Josh Kerr 12. Jackson Ford 13. Poasa Faamausili
Interchange: 14. Kaide Ellis 15. Jaiyden Hunt 16. Daniel Alvaro 17. Junior Amone 18. Adam Clune 19. Billy Brittain 20. Hayden Lomax 21. Gerard Beale

REF-LIME-2016-150.jpg

Referees: Ben Cummins
Sideline Officials: Chris Sutton, Belinda Sharpe
Video Referees: Henry Perenara

NSW Cup - Newtown (CRO) v St Geo Illa at Henson, Sat 3pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

2010Dragons

Bench
NRL referees have scheduled 2 Dragons players into the sin bin at the 13min and 43min of the game. And have ask Jason Ryles to attend the game so the referee can send him off for old time sake.
Dragons have no chance of winning this game. Ben Cummins and his dodgy assistants will make sure that the sharks win with plenty of controversy… adds theatre and drama to a game which once was exciting to watch but now is just another staged phoney world wrestling.
very good for the rating and keeping channel nine in business.

Last edited:

coolumsharkie

Referee
Would have been a winnable game before we got annihilated by the knee-jerk rugby league tackle crackdown and bullshit judiciary.

Normally I would give you guys some shit about something or other but not in this current climate. We will probably win it but I really dont GAF to be honest. I might watch the first half.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Dragons have no chance of winning this game. Ben Cummins and his dodgy assistants will make sure that the sharks win with plenty of controversy… adds theatre and drama to a game which once was exciting to watch but now is just another staged phoney world wrestling.
very good for the rating and keeping channel nine in business.

I am holding out hope that the ratings go South in a big way, and I think they will, especially after Origin. That will be the only way out of this mess the game has been put in.

This Year?

Immortal
I hope the kids have a red hot go. I wish there'd be a bit less shuffling but coach knows best. Do us proud boys!

jargan83

Coach
Won't be able to watch the game live, but I think Sharks by 13+ gapes

At least that's what I've got in my multi.

Last edited:

Latest posts