What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R11 Fri - Warriors 30-26 Wests Tigers @ Central Coast

Round 11: Warriors v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 11
Warriors v Wests Tigers
Central Coast Stadium, Gosford (TICKETS)
Friday 21 May 2021

NRL kickoff 6:00pm

WARRIORS-2021.png

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck 2. Marcelo Montoya 3. Adam Pompey 4. Euan Aitken 5. Ken Maumalo 6. Kodi Nikorima 7. Chanel Harris-Tavita 8. Jamayne Taunoa-Brown 9. Wayde Egan 10. Kane Evans 11. Jack Murchie 12. Ben Murdoch-Masila 13. Tohu Harris
Interchange: 14. Jazz Tevaga 15. Leeson Ah Mau 16. Bunty Afoa 17. Reece Walsh 18. Eliesa Katoa 20. Taniela Otukolo 21. Edward Kosi 22. Sean O’Sullivan

WESTSTIGERS-2021.png

1. Daine Laurie 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Adam Doueihi 4. Joseph Leilua 5. Tommy Talau 6. Moses Mbye 7. Luke Brooks 8. James Tamou 9. Jacob Liddle 10. Alex Twal 11. Luke Garner 12. Luciano Leilua 13. Joe Ofahengaue
Interchange: 14. Jock Madden 15. Shawn Blore 16. Alex Seyfarth 17. Thomas Mikaele 18. Michael Chee-Kam 19. James Roberts 20. Stefano Utoikamanu 21. Tom Amone

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Matt Noyen
Sideline Officials: Drew Oultram, Phil Henderson
Video Referees: Alan Shortall

QLD Cup split round - Redcliffe (WAR) play next weekend (May 29)
NSW Cup - Wests Magpies (WST) v Canberra at Lidcombe, Sat 3:45pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

This Year?

Immortal
This is probably the hardest game for me to tip this round so I'll tip the Warriors (apologies in advance Warriors fans) and watch the Tigers find some form.

davi

Juniors
I see Moses Mbye was going to the Dragons, but the Tigers win last weekend has paused that for the time being. I'm thinking it was more how lousy the Knights are traveling at the moment. Rather then the master stroke by Madge moving Mybe to five-eighth and Adam Doueihi to the centre''s.

The Tigers may be delaying the inveitable, but we will find out tongiht.

Meth

Staff member
Great to have Katoa back in the side.

Will be tough but if the Warriors are going to make a genuine push for the 8, they need to win this one.

Meth

Staff member
Keen to see how RTS goes on the wing. Wasn't good against Melbourne, but was up against Addo Carr and he's good enough to adjust quickly.

Latest posts