What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R13 Thu - St Geo Illa 52-24 Brisbane @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 13: St Geo Illa v Brisbane

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Dragons fans right now:

tenor.gif
Thing is, both Dragons and her are soon to be equally f**ked.

Slackboy72

Coach
Hook is truly improving as a coach. Never cracked 50 at Panthers and his last game against Broncos was a loss where they put 50 on his team. Which was only about 15 rounds ago in his coaching career

Hook at Dragons pumps them 52 to 24. Wonder if he's reconsidering keeping Dufty. Everytime Dragons look good it's on the back of him.
Every try we concede is automatically his fault. Somehow.

some11

Referee
If I'm walters I'm pulling a Stuart - get the projector out, tell a bunch of the overpaid hacks to f**k off then leave myself.

Hopefully the dogs win a few more games this year because the Broncos deserve back to back spoons.

blaza88z

Coach
We won't get the spoon because our best game is good enough to beat most teams (any of them that aren't in the top 4 at least) but geez, we probably deserve to get another spoon.

Isaako was the worst player on the field tonight while Dufty was the best player on the field, I hope Kevvie doesn't react by offering Dufty a contract because as good as Dufty was tonight there are obviously some deficiencies in his game, we probably didn't throw enough at the Dragons tonight to expose those deficiencies.

18-18 at half-time would've been acceptable but Isaako giving up on a play when there was no more than 4 seconds left to go in the half gifted them the momentum heading into half-time and then coming out of it, Isaako again made a basic error. Combine that with a player being sent to the bin, a few 50/50's not going our way, all the hype about De Belin.. half that Dragon's team being ex-Broncos, Dufty looking for a contract. It had all the makings of another mention in that 50 points thread.

Selwyn Cobbo was really good for an 18 year old on debut, made good metres and didn't look out of place at all.

lockyno1

Post Whore
If I'm walters I'm pulling a Stuart - get the projector out, tell a bunch of the overpaid hacks to f**k off then leave myself.

Hopefully the dogs win a few more games this year because the Broncos deserve back to back spoons.

Wish Kevvie would bugger off himself! He’s woeful

Dragons154

Juniors
If the team can fix all 9 critical but simple issues below, we should win this game and ever game including the finals.
  1. Unforced forced errors= Kerr, Bird, Dufty
  2. Too many dropped balls = Kerr, Bird, Dufty
  3. Dumb last tackle kicking options = Norman, Hunt
  4. Poor defensive line, Too many missed tackles, = Whole team, excluding Maca
  5. Repeat 6 again over and over. = Whole Team
  6. Unnecessary penalties given away = Whole team, mainly forwards
  7. Slow lazy defensive line speed = Whole team, mainly forwards
  8. Slow lazy hit ups by the unfit soft forwards, excluding Lawrie !
  9. Dumb poor attitude. Most of the players are playing with zero passion, zero ticker. Just go through the motions and pick up your pay check

your expert analysis is straight from the Braith handbook of how to be a fake tanned muppet .

big hit!

Bench
We won't get the spoon because our best game is good enough to beat most teams (any of them that aren't in the top 4 at least) but geez, we probably deserve to get another spoon.

Isaako was the worst player on the field tonight while Dufty was the best player on the field, I hope Kevvie doesn't react by offering Dufty a contract because as good as Dufty was tonight there are obviously some deficiencies in his game, we probably didn't throw enough at the Dragons tonight to expose those deficiencies.

18-18 at half-time would've been acceptable but Isaako giving up on a play when there was no more than 4 seconds left to go in the half gifted them the momentum heading into half-time and then coming out of it, Isaako again made a basic error. Combine that with a player being sent to the bin, a few 50/50's not going our way, all the hype about De Belin.. half that Dragon's team being ex-Broncos, Dufty looking for a contract. It had all the makings of another mention in that 50 points thread.

Selwyn Cobbo was really good for an 18 year old on debut, made good metres and didn't look out of place at all.

Donkeys have too many players who grew up steamrolling their opposition in junior leagues, and were never tested in defence.

Their attitude to defence is clear. They don't like it. You can put your house on an opposition try whenever the Broncos make an error in attack or called upon to defend a repeat set.

blaza88z

Coach
Donkeys have too many players who grew up steamrolling their opposition in junior leagues, and were never tested in defence.

Their attitude to defence is clear. They don't like it. You can put your house on an opposition try whenever the Broncos make an error in attack or called upon to defend a repeat set.

That's not entirely true, there have been stages this year we've showed some resilience defending our line but it's not something you can expect to happen if you keep turning the ball over and giving the opposition multiple sets at your line, especially a team like the Dragons who may have some issues of their own but none of those issues are in their attack.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Didn't get a chance to watch it live, but just seeing the score was enough to give me wood... Keep being shit please Broncos

Latest posts