What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R14 Fri - Cronulla 19-18 Penrith @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 14: Cronulla v Penrith

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Rosco

Bench
I'm sure over the counter preparations have been tried. The options are laser treatment which looks much worse before it looks better, and a drug called roaccutane that really messes with your system, and would be best undertaken in the off season. So our Nate will have to be content to be the best half in the game, rather than the prettiest.
. . . Frog, while this ain't my fight . . . when you are talking to Wittyfan about halfbacks . . . to tell him that Moses ain't the best, is a crushing blow to him.
At least you softened it by inferring that Moses is still in the race for the prettiest half.

t-ba

Post Whore
Who are you and how did you get my 3y/o sons Youtube playlist?

I think Thomas is good for younger children because unlike Blippi you will never have to explain that picture of him shitting into someone else's mouth to them.

The_Frog

First Grade
I think Thomas is good for younger children because unlike Blippi you will never have to explain that picture of him shitting into someone else's mouth to them.
Thomas is a boy thing. Girls like Barbie. Thomas does cop criticism from feminists due to its treatment of women whereas Barbie which regards Ken as an accessory gets a clean slate. As for Blippi, I've never had to explain Blippi's former pursuits to my young fella, because its not generally available on the interweb, except in articles written by those who love to spoil the fun of young children. The original Wiggles had the same problem, it took them several goes to find a profitable model.

Last edited:

The_Frog

First Grade
I'm not a fan of origin during this part of the season and players being unavailable and I have little emotional attachment to the Blues but it is what it is. I just hope that it will work out in the end and we may find form again when the origin stars come back and we can give the comp a shake. I can't think of many other sports in the world that disrupt their domestic seasons and promote a representative competition to the detriment of the main competition.
If it does what the salary cap is supposed to do but doesn't, the big wigs of the game won't be inclined to change a thing, even to the point of not allowing a bloke who is highly unlikely to take the field to play for his team last week.

Pantherjim.

Referee
It was the trainer who stopped the game. Surely Kikau was injured, otherwise he'd be in the defence line.

Fair enough, but he did give away an extremely stupid penalty = two points = cost us the game.

Villiame has form in this too.

Not saying that he isn’t a brilliant player otherwise, but he really needs to pull his head in.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Do they have busses in Penrith? Does anything get past Mt Druitt not looking like a burnt out husk?

Funny, have spent most of my childhood growing up in Penrith, and have never come across this phenomenon of busses spontaneously combusting when they travel further west than Mt Druitt.

Are you certain that you weren’t shitfaced to the point of near paralysis at the time and had somehow accidentally stumbled into Liuzhou, mistaking it for Penrith?

t-ba

Post Whore
Funny, have spent most of my childhood growing up in Penrith, and have never come across this phenomenon of busses spontaneously combusting when they travel further west than Mt Druitt.

Well it's not spontaneous combustion.

Are you certain that you weren’t shitfaced to the point of near paralysis at the time and had somehow accidentally stumbled into Liuzhou, mistaking it for Penrith?

Sounds like a rough place. This Liuzhou must be a trash place for trash!

Last edited:

t-ba

Post Whore
You’ll find those in Blacktown - where your reserve grade team is based

This is actually a good response to a troll.

I'm not sure our stabby reserves players have mastered fire yet however. Sadly, with Avalon's finest Choc Watmough teaching them I doubt that will ever happen.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Well it's not spontaneous combustion.

Well, how would you know for starters? it sounds as if you’ve never actually been there?

Sounds like a rough place. This Liuzhou must be a trash place for trash!

FMD! You mean to say I’ve actually travelled to more places in China than the great T-ba?

Not bad for a westie who grew up in a place where buses are allegedly torched more often than places like Belfast and Derry….

t-ba

Post Whore
Well, how would you know for starters? it sounds as if you’ve never actually been there?

FMD! You mean to say I’ve actually travelled to more places in China than the great T-ba?

Not bad for a westie who grew up in a place where buses are allegedly torched more often than places like Belfast and Derry….

You may have but I am pretty certain this Liuzhou is not the only place in China. But yes, if visiting Liuzhou is the sole criteria for determining who has visited more places in China then you are in fact the champ.

If you want to do this mate I would do it somewhere besides the matchday subforum. This is a good vibes zone.

Pantherjim.

Referee
You may have but I am pretty certain this Liuzhou is not the only place in China. But yes, if visiting Liuzhou is the sole criteria for determining who has visited more places in China then you are in fact the champ.

Funny that, pretty sure there are too from my experiences there.

If you want to do this mate I would do it somewhere besides the matchday subforum. This is a good vibes zone.

Not at all, I was just astounded by your ignorance of Sydney’s greater western Suburbs for a bloke supposedly so worldly as yourself.

Nah You’re very welcome to 4C mate.
2SG, Spock, Bandy and yourself can carry on like pork chops in that echo chamber till your hearts content. I won’t be coming back.

t-ba

Post Whore
Funny that, pretty sure there are too from my experiences there.

Not at all, I was just astounded by your ignorance of Sydney’s greater western Suburbs for a bloke supposedly so worldly as yourself.

Nah You’re very welcome to 4C mate.
2SG, Spock, Bandy and yourself can carry on like pork chops in that echo chamber till your hearts content. I won’t be coming back.

Mate, this is just getting very odd.

If you want to post stuff like this there are many other available options besides the matchday threads.

I am happy that going Liuzhou is not the standard for China visiting however. That claim was a bizarre one!