What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R14 Mon - Canterbury 28-6 St Geo Illa @ Stadium Aus

Round 14: Canterbury v St Geo Illa

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Generalzod

Immortal
If we are sacking that f**king turdburglar merkinface Norman at the end of the year, f**k the merkin off now! We owe that f**ken shit merkin nothing! He hasn’t put one single good game in for us! f**k him off and try someone else!

My blood is boiling!

BOILING!!
please remain calm relax with a nice chamomile...Hunt should follow him as well.

shear_joy9

Coach
Don’t understand why griffin is still selecting dufty and Norman when he has openly said they are shit and not wanted. Play Ramsey at fullback now and pereira on the wing, then clune or someone in place of Norman. There is zero point in playing them

Don’t understand why griffin is still selecting dufty and Norman when he has openly said they are shit and not wanted. Play Ramsey at fullback now and pereira on the wing, then clune or someone in place of Norman. There is zero point in playing them

spot on Don’t even start me.

This Year?

Immortal
Turned it off in a fit of rage after the Marshall-King try. I don't know why it gets me so angry.
#dragonsfooty

Congrats Bulldogs.

ouwet

Bench
Great win... Great confidence booster to take into the Parramatta game!

Dogs will win next week against Parrascum! Beating St Merge and Parrascum back to back almost as good as winning the GF (Parra fans under 35 wouldn't know the feeling)!

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Quality thread
Just found the time to finish it
All the stars showed up for this one and put in performances that this game deserved
Thanks again everyone and see you next weekend
Very disappointed this wasn’t the nein Sunday arvo game so I could get involved

Latest posts