What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R14 Sat - Gold Coast 34-35 Sydney @ Cbus Super

Round 14: Gold Coast v Sydney

• Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 14
Gold Coast Titans v Sydney Roosters
Cbus Super Stadium, Robina (TICKETS)
Saturday 12 June 2021

U17 Curtain Raiser 12:35pm -- NRL kickoff 3pm

GOLDCOAST-2021.png

1. Alexander Brimson 2. Greg Marzhew 3. Brian Kelly 4. Patrick Herbert 5. Phillip Sami 6. Ashley Taylor 7. Jamal Fogarty 8. Jarrod Wallace 9. Erin Clark 10. Moeaki Fotuaika 11. Kevin Proctor 12. David Fifita 13. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui
Interchange: 14. Tyrone Peachey 15. Jaimin Jolliffe 16. Sam McIntyre 17. Esan Marsters 18. Sam Stone 19. Joseph Vuna 20. Jai Whitbread 21. Jayden Campbell

SYDNEY-2021.png

1. James Tedesco 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Josh Morris 4. Joseph Manu 5. Matt Ikuvalu 6. Lachlan Lam 7. Sam Walker 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Ben Marschke 10. Siosiua Taukeiaho 11. Angus Crichton 12. Sitili Tupouniua 13. Isaac Liu
Interchange: 14. Adam Keighran 15. Egan Butcher 16. Daniel Suluka-Fifita 17. Fletcher Baker 18. Tukupa Hau Tapuha 19. Ben Thomas 20. Brad Abbey 21. Joseph Suaalii

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Ben Cummins
Sideline Officials: Drew Oultram, Michael Wise
Video Referees: Henry Perenara

QLD Cup
Mackay v Tweed (GLD) @ BB Print, Sat 6pm
Redcliffe v Burleigh (GLD) @ Moreton Daily, Sat 6pm

NSW Cup - Norths (SYD) Bye​

Last edited:

ACTPanthers

Bench
Roosters have been good regardless of injuries, but can it last? I can see the Titans up for this one and to come away with the win.

Titans by 6

The_Frog

First Grade
Crighton named so SOO does indeed count towards his suspension apparently.
Does that apply to every NRL player who was suspended last weekend? Crichton was never selected for Origin because he was suspended but that applies to everyone doesn't it? Very strange.

Does that mean it counts as a game for Radley as well?

Last edited:

Valheru

Coach
Does that apply to every NRL player who was suspended last weekend? Crichton was never selected for Origin because he was suspended but that applies to everyone doesn't it? Very strange.
That's what I have been trying to ascertain since the suspension and no one has been able to provide clarity.

Crighton would have been picked so it is reasonable IMO that SOO is included but surely there must be some criteria.

The_Frog

First Grade
That's what I have been trying to ascertain since the suspension and no one has been able to provide clarity.

Crighton would have been picked so it is reasonable IMO that SOO is included but surely there must be some criteria.
I'm sure he would have been picked and Radley too but this amounts to the NRL deciding what the side was going to be before it was named.

NRL website also says round 16 for rads which would mean both SOO 1 and 2 count
I’m not complaining but I don’t get it. Rads would’ve had to be selected for Origin to count as a game in the first place, yes? Or does the assumption of selection suffice?

mave

Coach
Ben f**king Cummins.

How did this merkin get another gig in First Grade after his "efforts" a fortnight ago ?

Latest posts