What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R14 Sun - Parramatta 40-12 Wests Tigers @ Bankwest

Round 14: Parramatta v Wests Tigers

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glen

Bench
It was hard for the Tigers to motivate themselves so soon after the emotional high of winning their grand final last week (beating a half-strength Penrith and booing Ivan Cleary)

Bazal

Post Whore
Oh my lord I just saw the Moses bombed try.

Good that the Tigers fans could take something out of today. That was an all time derp

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah ok. It's game over on the IQ....

Look I thought the Blore sin bin was harsh. Was it really a try scoring situation? Sivo deserved ten.

That said, Amone using the forearm/elbow to RCG's head was a bit how ya going.

I would be stunned if Ice had a case to answer I thought that was a rubbish penalty.

Ultimately it was a case of class showing. We might not be premiership class but we certainly showed far more class than Wests. Tigers fans will spew but Moses shat on tonight, and shits on generally, Brooks.

@hineyrulz might not agree but I reckon the coaching of the side looked good, even without Reed. Joey Lussick dine good and Ferguson might have an issue cos I thought Haze Dunster played great.

hindy111

Post Whore
Congrats Eels, far too classy today. Identified the edge to go when we had a guy in the bin. Very frustrating game, literally have no idea about a number of the calls, and no in no way did the referee cost us anything.

I will however say that I don’t know how a swinging arm flush on the head that causes a team to lose a player for the rest of the match only gets a sin bin

He was falling and was no intent.

This Year?

Immortal
Why would you name your kid Oregon when you could name them Massachusetts????
Because Massachusetts is so f**king hard to spell.
imagine having 2 sets in the line and not scoring against the tigers
*Dragons fans closing eyes and remembering*
We can all see these absolute horsehsit decisions. Unanimously.

So why can't the officials?

NRL officialdom needs blowing up. Disgusting mongs.
I love when you get passionate about refs. It's just terrible at times when certain refs unite neutrals (I'm looking at both Suttons and Atkins)
Well, that's that standard for the day. Look for opportunities on the video ref to bring Parra down the ground, wash, rinse, repeat
I absolutely hate how he refs. It's like refs one side out of the game and covers those lopsided penalty/set restart counts with the weakest square ups.
Watching on Kayo.
How is Flanagan allowed to commentate?
Drug cheat (convicted by the NRL) and banned from coaching for coaching while banned.
AND he's a worse commentator than Blocker.
Careful mate, you'll have Vossy screaming you down over the trap and scrap god.
I truly wouldn't wish that on anyone. I didn't eat for a day (could have been due to the hangover but more probably, heartbreak) and also got quotes on having the car shipped from Sydney to Brisbane because I just f**king couldn't face the drive home
People who don't have a grand final horror story are blissfully ignorant of what it can do to a fan. As soon as I see 99 I'm triggered AF. Even a simple trip to the grocery store instantly brings back the events of that tragedy and no amount of drugs, alcohol, psychotherapy or meditation will ever take it away.

Latest posts