What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R14 Sun - Parramatta 40-12 Wests Tigers @ Bankwest

Round 14: Parramatta v Wests Tigers

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Didn’t you hear, we’ve all been living in a f**king simulation and Penrith hasn’t lost a game since 1967.

Nor has Ivan ever told the f**king truth, the lying cretinous dog.

We still have a good portion of our cap shoved up his Godless clacker.
I think you are very angry with Sir Ivan Cleary. Find peace with yourself.

I think you are very angry with Sir Ivan Cleary. Find peace with yourself.
No Gongster, I’m just slightly annoyed that smug turn up here looking at a car crash and start working each other up into a sweat and begin fondling each other.

Bad sports from a week ago.

Ivans turned a lot of you otherwise decent Panther folk into rugby league ghouls.

To see smug backing the eels is a sickening sight. Its f**king unnatural, perverted fanhood.

They hate smug a lot more than we do and for you blokes to be pointing at your mouths to them in a welcoming manner is a disgrace to the Panther jersey. Creepy even...mmmm....Ivan.

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Strategic punting. Have a crack at the mob your team is playing and soften the loss if/when it happens.
I do it regularly as well (not today though, the tigers are shit)
It's only really worth it when we're favourites. Back in 2004 I had $300 on the defending premier Roosters (paying about $1.16) to beat us and we smashed them on a rainy Saturday night at Parra Stadium. I realised then that I valued $300 more than an Eels win in round 18. Lesson learned.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Anyway bottom line Parra has as much chance of winning the comp as the Tigers and that’s zero
That's not true. We're paying $10, which equates to about a 10% chance, which seems reasonable. Bad luck might be waiting to hit the Storm and Panthers. You've gotta be in it to win it.

Delboy

First Grade
Madge complained that he had 3 tries scored against his team when they had 12 on the field, strangely never mentioned the opposition had 12 players for almost 20 minutes.

Seems excuses the norm for Tigpies, but they do have Brooks leading the way on the field.

Madge complained that he had 3 tries scored against his team when they had 12 on the field, strangely never mentioned the opposition had 12 players for almost 20 minutes.

Seems excuses the norm for Tigpies, but they do have Brooks leading the way on the field.
Get yourself a Panther for the night.

Sphagnum

Coach
No Gongster, I’m just slightly annoyed that smug turn up here looking at a car crash and start working each other up into a sweat and begin fondling each other.

Ivans turned a lot of you otherwise decent Panther folk into rugby league ghouls.

To see smug backing the eels is a sickening sight. Its f**king unnatural, perverted fanhood.

They hate smug a lot more than we do and for you blokes to be pointing at your mouths to them in a welcoming manner is a disgrace to the Panther jersey. Creepy even...mmmm....Ivan.
Or you could just not take anything that gets said around here too seriously.

to each their own, I guess.

Bazal

Post Whore
Missed the game. Was sitting by a fire drinking scotch, which was nice. And now watching the IQ'd game

Did see the result though and happy to see the landlords beat the renters

GongPanther

Referee

I backed the Eels because not only did I thought they would win, but I also have enjoyed the way they have been playing over the past season and a half. I'm not one into purely hating teams nor tribalism. I simply like to watch the game purely because I applaud good teams who can entertain me.

stryker

First Grade
Most squads this year have manned up and became stronger with 12 men. More often than not the team with less men has managed to score. Not the Tigers lol, they let in 3 tries...

stryker

First Grade
I don’t know how a swinging arm flush on the head that causes a team to lose a player for the rest of the match only gets a sin bin
Consider the Broncos send off last night.
If this one wasn’t at least as bad I’ll stand rooting.