What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R14 Sun - Warriors 16-42 Melbourne @ Central Coast

Round 14: Warriors v Melbourne

• Warriors

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sphagnum

Coach
When you’re behind George Jennings in the winger ranks

giphy.gif

Generalzod

Immortal
Another Storm player on report, but Storm have the scrum feed though.

Not that there was anything wrong with what Munster did there...
It’s funny how differently the teams are reffed, it’s determined by where the teams are situated on the points table..

GongPanther

Referee
Another Storm player on report, but Storm have the scrum feed though.

Not that there was anything wrong with what Munster did there...
From next season, Referees will be called "Game Managers" with the touch judges to be named as "Assistants to the Assistants to the Game Managers".

Meth

Staff member
It’s funny how differently the teams are reffed, it’s determined by where the teams are situated on the points table..

I have heard people defend the refs by saying that it's meant to benefit the dominant teams and I'd concede that. We're not dominant, generally. But some of Cecchin's calls are baffling. That penalty in the lead up to Brandon Smith's try was basically blatant sexual assault from Cecchin.

t-ba

Post Whore
Strange question. - did the Warriors tell Karl Lawton he could leave or did he ask to be released?

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Strange question. - did the Warriors tell Karl Lawton he could leave or did he ask to be released?

He’s been really good for us. I was furious when we signed an injured 😂 Warriors reject.

Think they moved him on to make space for Walsh.

Meth

Staff member
I'd love for Brown to say "Cecchin is not up to refereeing in this competition" He'll get fined for it, for sure. But I think we'd find ourselves being assigned him less as a result. Would be a great investment.

Latest posts