What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R14 Sun - Warriors 16-42 Melbourne @ Central Coast

Round 14: Warriors v Melbourne

• Warriors

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
BRISBANE ARE CURRENTLY FIFTEENTH!

FIFTEENTH!!!

F
I
F
T
E
E
N
T
H
tenor.gif

Meth

Staff member
It's a shame that the Storm are so much better and deserve to be winning because the NRL won't take a serious look at Cecchin's performance and also Nathan Brown won't say shit except "yeah, the Storm are the best" etc

Munted

Bench
The Warriors are a frustrating team to watch. f**k they are going to be in trouble without RTS.

Munted

Bench
Reece Walsh looks pretty handy, to be fair. But yeah, we are frustrating for sure.
Look that's a positive, he's shown some skill this year.
I worry you won't keep him long term, wait for roosters or storm to need a new half in 3 years time.

welds2

Juniors
this season is filled with below standard and boring NRL games...............................what is going on?

GongPanther

Referee
And consider the fact that Mel play the Tigers next week. That'll be at least another 40+ points on their for/against, so they'll be staying on top for at least another week.

Warriorsoul

Juniors
I hope that Brown isn't like Kearney, afraid to pull the trigger on non-performers. Egan has been abysmal all season.

Latest posts