What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R15 Fri - North Qld 24-26 Cronulla @ QCBS

Round 15: North Qld v Cronulla

• North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 15
North Queensland Cowboys v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
Queensland Country Bank Stadium, South Townsville (TICKETS)
Friday 18 June 2021

NRL kickoff 6:00pm

NORTHQLD-2021.png

1. Valentine Holmes 2. Kyle Feldt 3. Javid Bowen 4. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow 5. Murray Taulagi 6. Scott Drinkwater 7. Tom Dearden 8. Coen Hess 9. Reece Robson 10. Jordan McLean 11. Shane Wright 12. Mitchell Dunn 13. Jason Taumalolo
Interchange: 14. Jake Granville 15. Tom Gilbert 16. Lachlan Burr 17. Francis Molo 18. Peter Hola 19. Daejarn Asi 20. Kane Bradley 21. Corey Jensen

CRONULLA-2021.png

1. Will Kennedy 2. Connor Tracey 3. Will Chambers 4. Jesse Ramien 5. Ronaldo Mulitalo 6. Matt Moylan 7. Shaun Johnson 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Blayke Brailey 10. Aaron Woods 11. Briton Nikora 12. Siosifa Talakai 13. Toby Rudolf
Interchange: 14. Braydon Trindall 15. Teig Wilton 16. Jack Williams 17. Andrew Fifita 18. Billy Magoulias 19. Chad Townsend 20. Braden Hamlin-Uele 21. Sione Katoa

BvW7aru.png

Referees: Peter Gough
Sideline Officials: Wyatt Raymond, Liam Kennedy
Video Referees: Matt Noyen

Cowboys feeder clubs - QLD Cup:
Falcons v TOWNSVILLE at Sunshine Coast, Sat 2pm
Norths v PRIDE at Bishop, Sun 2:10pm
Souths Logan v MACKAY at Davies, Sun 3pm

Sharks feeder club - NSW Cup:
NEWTOWN v BW Sea Eagles at Henson, Sat 3pm​

Last edited:

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
If i trade SJ in this week, cows 18-4 with the sharks attack being non-existant. If i dont trade him in, sharks 40-12 in an attacking clinic

myrrh ken

First Grade
It would be a very Cronulla thing to do to lose this game after beating them well last time and winning a few in a row.

Tipster

Bench
Interesting game. Cowboys have won their last 5 home games and Sharks have lost their last 5 away games. However the Sharks smashed them a couple of months ago.

welds2

Juniors
I just like to say to all of you posters here, after reading the Broncos, Souths thread from last night, it was the best entertainment i have had in a long while. Please keep it up and go the Bunnies.

blaza88z

Coach
Couldn't tip either team with confidence but the Cows were atrocious last week, got off to a strong start and conceded 50 to a Manly team without Turbo

Gone with Cronulla

Grapple

Bench
I still have hope for Cronulla, though like many of our NRL teams in the middle of the pack they are definitely strange. What sticks out for me was when they played Parra' in rd 3 when they showed great resilience in defending. I remember watching that game and being blown away by how well they held the line. Though Parra' eventually ran away against a tired team and the score blew out, and a shit load of change has happened since.

With a change of coach (which i'll never understand the timing) It seems like you don't know what you're gonna get. I used to hate the sharks, and newcastle. That was a long time ago, though I still kinda hate newcastle.....but think I relate to Cronulla because they're in limbo right now waiting for something to happen and It's a shit place to be. Just kinda getting by, not much hope, not much despair.

Cronulla 28
Cowboys 20

Meth

Staff member
Don't have a dog in this fight, but love watching Talakai play

Meth

Staff member
Is it just me, or is Jesse Ramien's career a bit suspended at the moment? Touted as something big, but he hasn't really progressed since going to the Knights