What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R15 Fri - Penrith 38-12 Sydney @ BlueBet

Round 15: Penrith v Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 15
Penrith Panthers v Sydney Roosters
BlueBet Stadium, Penrith (TICKETS)
Friday 18 June 2021

Jersey Flegg 5:45pm -- NRL kickoff 7:55pm

PENRITH-2021.png

1. Dylan Edwards 2. Charlie Staines 3. Stephen Crichton 4. Matt Burton 5. Brian To'o 6. Jarome Luai 7. Nathan Cleary 8. Moses Leota 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. James Fisher-Harris 11. Liam Martin 12. Kurt Capewell 13. Isaah Yeo
Interchange: 14. Mitch Kenny 15. Scott Sorensen 16. Matthew Eisenhuth 17. Izack Tago 18. Spencer Leniu 19. J'maine Hopgood 20. Tyrone May 21. Brent Naden

SYDNEY-2021.png

1. James Tedesco 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Josh Morris 4. Joseph Manu 5. Matt Ikuvalu 6. Lachlan Lam 7. Sam Walker 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Adam Keighran 10. Siosiua Taukeiaho 11. Angus Crichton 12. Sitili Tupouniua 13. Isaac Liu
Interchange: 14. Sam Verrills 15. Egan Butcher 16. Daniel Suluka-Fifita 17. Fletcher Baker 18. Tukupa Hau Tapuha 19. Ben Thomas 20. Billy Smith 21. Joseph Suaalii

BvW7aru.png

Referees: Ashley Klein
Sideline Officials: Phil Henderson, David Munro
Video Referees: Henry Perenara

Panthers & Roosters feeder clubs - NSW Cup:
PANTHERS v BEARS at Bluebet, Sat 1pm​

Last edited:
If my team gets beaten by less than double digits I'll survive (p.s. I never like to see my team lose so I can't say "I'll be happy"). This Penrith team have too much firepower all over the park.

Last edited:

The_Frog

First Grade
Vital win for both sides this. Panthers having dropped two games with their stars out need to refloat the ship with them back. Roosters have lots of outs and have done well against the bottom two thirds of the ladder, apart from the Broncos, but haven't won against a top 4 side in 3 attempts. Should be a cracker before a Covid capacity crowd of 16,110.

pantherz9103

First Grade
There's been a few downhill skiers in our two defeats without origin stars. Hopefully playing back at Penrith where we haven't lost since 2019 and with the stars back to lift the rest of the team we should get back to the form we know we can produce. The Roosters can still be pretty formidable even with their injuries so it's a danger game.

Cogburn

Juniors
If the Roosters were at full strength this would be an epic game. If Easts win, it will be a win for the ages.

Valheru

Coach
With the obvious exception of radley, that is close to the best team we are going to be able to name for the remainder of 2021.

Verrills will ultimately be a starter and there may be some tweaking of the side with Sualli, Butcher and Hutch coming in at different stages but that is about as good as it is going to get.

Valheru

Coach
Perhaps Round 21 might give us the game we want, with both sides being at full strength as much as possible and with no Origin interruptions.
Unfortunately we will be, at minimum, missing approx 3-3.5M if our Cap for any given game the remainder of the year.

I know how open I have left myself for the inevitable "well that finally puts then under the cap" retorts.

mozza91

Coach
Unfortunately we will be, at minimum, missing approx 3-3.5M if our Cap for any given game the remainder of the year.

I know how open I have left myself for the inevitable "well that finally puts then under the cap" retorts.
Nah mate still abit over.

The_Frog

First Grade
If the Roosters were at full strength this would be an epic game. If Easts win, it will be a win for the ages.
Still a fairly strong looking side you've got. Not hard to see how they'd be 5th. I feel you'll have problems if you lose Tedesco or Waerea-Hargreaves from here on.

GongPanther

Referee
Be a torrid struggle for the 1st half with nothing at all in it, but the 2nd half should have us pulling away after a great effort by Easts. Us by 28-16.