What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R15 Sat - Melbourne 66-16 Wests Tigers @ Sunshine Coast

Round 15: Melbourne v Wests Tigers

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
What’s your problem?
Just a joke. I quoted your post in a way that made it look ultra racist.

farny.jpg

I was hoping for more likes from my genius wit but hey, that's show business baby.

big hit!

Bench
Lol at cronk getting completely shut down by Ennis. The guys never played for a basket case like the tigers

I'd listen more to what Cronk has to say on this then Ennis.

Cronk did plenty with limited footballing gifts because he f**king applied himself.

The problem in a lot of clubs are there are many players who turn up, happy to see $20k per month hit their account, try and pump up their carry and post-contact metres because that's what gets measured individually, but are f**king abysmal in effort areas that actually make you competitive. Effort is attitude, attitiude is a mindset. Too many players at Donkeys and Tigpies shirk it.

This is what Bellamy drills into his squads at Melbourne. It's what Robinson also manages to get out of his squad at Roosters. Is it a surprise the Roosters won 2 premierships while Cronk was there? No, he set a f**king standard and made the rest of the merkins go with him.

Watch any Origin game where Cronk and Thurston are generally the last line of defence regularly making last ditch efforts on their try line, or even the no 6-again call in the Grand Final vs Canberra and see how Cronk was scrambling with repeat efforts on Guler and Wighton. Even when the ball was going away from him, he would keep moving. Most of these Tigpies just leave it for someone else. Guess what happens if 13 players leave for someone else? You cop 66.

franklin2323

Immortal
To be fair, the first 16 minutes had NOTHING to do with the new rule interpretations. - there was only one 6 again in the first half. It had EVERYTHING to do with the Tigpies playing like absolute shit.

That is thing. Rules get blamed but reality is teams are just garbage.

I didn't watch most of the game. What I did see Tigers dropped a kick. Hughes picked it up and gave to Smith for a try.

He later took a quick tap and went 30m untouched..

Not sure any rules can fix errors like that

Perth Red

Post Whore
That is thing. Rules get blamed but reality is teams are just garbage.

I didn't watch most of the game. What I did see Tigers dropped a kick. Hughes picked it up and gave to Smith for a try.

He later took a quick tap and went 30m untouched..

Not sure any rules can fix errors like that

off the back of fatigue,
the new rules are exposing the weaker teams badly. No rests, no ground made from penalties, sinbin lotto, set restarts above and beyond anything weve seen before.
You can argue that is on them but as a form of entertainment, which professional sport is, its shthouse and is going to lose its customer base.

franklin2323

Immortal
off the back of fatigue,
the new rules are exposing the weaker teams badly. No rests, no ground made from penalties, sinbin lotto, set restarts above and beyond anything weve seen before.
You can argue that is on them but as a form of entertainment, which professional sport is, its shthouse and is going to lose its customer base.
Well I think we can put you being a Storm fan myth to bed.

Clearly you didn't watch the game.

WT 1st 5 sets they were meant to have it they turned it over on tackle 1... so fatigue wasn't the issue it was just error

Latest posts