What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R15 Sat - Melbourne 66-16 Wests Tigers @ Sunshine Coast

Round 15: Melbourne v Wests Tigers

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This result is what the Tigers deserve for signing trashy castoffs from other NRL clubs. Daine Laurie, James Tamou, Moses Mbye, Joe Ofahengaue, BJ Leilua, Jimmy the Junkie and they’re being led around the park by the one remaining member of the much vaunted “Fab 4”…Puke Brooks!

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
I've said it before and will happily repeat it: V'landys and his lackeys will be the death of this competition. We're seeing reserve grade scorelines in f**king first grade.
It is not PVL's fault that your team is the unwashed shithole of the competition. Be better. If 5 teams can figure out then the rest of the teams should be able to as well.

some11

Referee
This result is what the Tigers deserve for signing trashy castoffs from other NRL clubs. Daine Laurie, James Tamou, Moses Mbye, Joe Ofahengaue, BJ Leilua, Jimmy the Junkie and they’re being led around the park by the one remaining member of the much vaunted “Fab 4”…Puke Brooks!
Agree with all that except Laurie. He's on par with will kennedy when the tigers aren't being complete AIDS.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Ken Maumalo a couple of hours ago:

“lolwarriors thank f**k I didn’t have to go part of that snoozefest”

Ken now:

“OMG WHAT HAVE I DONE?!”

Agree with all that except Laurie. He's on par with will kennedy when the tigers aren't being complete AIDS.

kids got an error in him (usually under a high ball) but he can football. I can see him eventually settling at 5/8 as he matures.

Latest posts