What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R15 Sun - Gold Coast 24-56 Manly @ Cbus Super

Round 15: Gold Coast v Manly

• Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sphagnum

Coach
I fell asleep. Oh. My. God.

giphy.gif

Bazzi

First Grade
I think that might be the equal NRL record for the most points scored by one team in a half , and the biggest margin for one half.

48 points.

Newcastle lead North Queensland 48-0 at halftime way back as well.

super_coach

First Grade
Peter V football…another blowout because one team has had the vast majority of possession through momentum and six agains. If we are going to continue with Mickey Mouse football,at least get the team that scores, kick off to even out possession. Last night the Storm had 95% of the ball in the first 30, Parra had about 80% of the ball in the second half as with Manly.
Yes we are seeing amazing skills, but with one team gassed and the other running on a full tank, this is what you end up with

t-ba

Post Whore
Peter V football…another blowout because one team has had the vast majority of possession through momentum and six agains. If we are going to continue with Mickey Mouse football,at least get the team that scores, kick off to even out possession. Last night the Storm had 95% of the ball in the first 30, Parra had about 80% of the ball in the second half as with Manly.
Yes we are seeing amazing skills, but with one team gassed and the other running on a full tank, this is what you end up with

I do hope that with a few more seasons of this the players are actually fit enough to keep up with the game but I don't think there's enough of a talent pool of athletes to draw from.

Chippy73

Bench
This would seem an easy and sensible change to bring some sanity back.... so of course there is no way it will happen.

t-ba

Post Whore
The people hanging shit on Manly fans complaining about dumb refereeing seem to have gone quiet.

It swung back around to Manly getting all the calls in the second half.

I think I'd just prefer a game with less shit rules and less shit refereeing than putting 50 on a side not getting a chance in the second half.

The people hanging shit on Manly fans complaining about dumb refereeing seem to have gone quiet.

It swung back around to Manly getting all the calls in the second half.

I think I'd just prefer a game with less shit rules and less shit refereeing than putting 50 on a side not getting a chance in the second half.
Maybe less refereeing like in the days of Harrigan

Latest posts