What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R15 Sun - Parramatta 36-10 Canterbury @ Bankwest

Round 15: Parramatta v Canterbury

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 15
Parramatta Eels v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
Bankwest Stadium, Parramatta (TICKETS)
Sunday 20 June 2021

NSW Cup 11:30am -- NRL 2:00pm

PARRAMATTA-2021.png

1. Clinton Gutherson 2. Sean Russell 3. Tom Opacic 4. Waqa Blake 5. Haze Dunster 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Joey Lussick 10. Junior Paulo 11. Isaiah Papali'i 12. Ryan Matterson 13. Nathan Brown
Interchange: 14. Marata Niukore 15. Shaun Lane 16. Keegan Hipgrave 17. Nathaniel Roache 18. Oregon Kaufusi 19. Blake Ferguson 20. Bryce Cartwright 21. Jakob Arthur

CANTERBURY-2021.png

1. Nick Meaney 2. Nick Cotric 3. Will Hopoate 4. Aaron Schoupp 5. Tuipulotu Katoa 6. Brandon Wakeham 7. Jake Averillo 8. Jack Hetherington 9. Jeremy Marshall-King 10. Luke Thompson 11. Adam Elliott 12. Matt Doorey 13. Josh Jackson
Interchange: 14. Sione Katoa 15. Dylan Napa 16. Ava Seumanufagai 17. Corey Waddell 19. Kyle Flanagan 20. Joe Stimson 21. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 22. Jackson Topine

BvW7aru.png

Referees: Matt Cecchin
Sideline Officials: Kasey Badger, Darian Furner
Video Referees: Henry Perenara

Eels and Bulldogs feeder clubs - NSW Cup:
PARRAMATTA v MOUNTIES at Bankwest, Sun 11:30am​

Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee
THUD!!! That is the sound of the Dogs slamming right back down hard to earth when they face a decent side in the Eels by 34-12.

natheel

Coach
Past eels teams would probably either lose this or just scrape by with a field goal, hopefully this years eels are different and can put a score on the dogs. They were great v dragons and will be full of confidence.
Eels by 24

Grapple

Bench
We've hit the quota for wins for the year, so the boys will be told to back it off a bit to secure the number 1 pick in the draft. Eels by 40

Munky

Coach
We've hit the quota for wins for the year, so the boys will be told to back it off a bit to secure the number 1 pick in the draft. Eels by 40

You already picked up your franchise quarterback in free agency for next season.

Offensive line could use some strengthening though.

84 Baby

Referee
I think Canterbury will hang in there for the 1st half, then the Eels class will shine onto BA's magnificent noggin. Eels to rack up a score in the last 20.
Our past few games vs Dogs have been the opposite. We’ve brained them in 1st 20 minutes and then played down to their level for the rest of match and make Lachlan Lewis look like Wally

Grapple

Bench
You already picked up your franchise quarterback in free agency for next season.

Offensive line could use some strengthening though.

Forget that offensive nonsense. Great defending wins you premierships. Look at our win against Penrith. We lost ultimately, but we won because we didn't let them score 50 on us.

In other news : "Campbell-Gillard said the Bulldogs deserved plenty of respect this week"

Yes, because we always respect the team at the bottom of the comp. #equality

source.gif

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I hope both teams don’t get and get injuries in the lead up and stay 1-17.

View attachment 49658
Cute stalking.

I'm not advocating for teams to be 1-17, although your simple interpretation of what was said might think so. I know team lists can change week to week, but given that I'm acutely aware of team changes each and every week, I reckon I'd have a fair idea of which teams are taking the piss - and routinely in the last couple of seasons that's the Roosters. Sometimes it's legit - sometimes you've gotta wonder if it's stupid mind games.

jargan83

Coach
I've just inexplicably backed the Dogs in a multi so with that kiss of death they have no chance.

Latest posts