What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R15 Sun - Parramatta 36-10 Canterbury @ Bankwest

Round 15: Parramatta v Canterbury

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Frog

First Grade
It only took the Eels 10 minutes to win this game, the 10 minutes right after half time, when they had all the ball. Feel sorry for the Dogs, they were strong in the first half but without the ball they've been overrun.

_snafu_

Immortal
465fb0ee149dfe0c30ca12ca582f274c

Bazal

Post Whore
Well we were shit for most of the first half but a lot less shit in the second.

Nice to win when you're not playing well. But I'd still like us to start playing better obvs

GongPanther

Referee
Well we were shit for most of the first half but a lot less shit in the second.

Nice to win when you're not playing well. But I'd still like us to start playing better obvs
Nah. Conditions were shitty.
Breaking: Harry Grant out of Origin.

Glenn

First Grade
Definitely a game of two halves , amazing what ball control and patience in attack can do.

This Year?

Immortal
Sometimes I laugh at dumb things, but that pass to Napa was almost as funny as Nathan Brown passing to a falling Lance Thompson.
Almost.

84 Baby

Referee
Sometimes I laugh at dumb things, but that pass to Napa was almost as funny as Nathan Brown passing to a falling Lance Thompson.
Almost.
Averillo shrugging his shoulders at Napa as Moses ran through was pretty funny.
Nothing is funnier than a bloodnut getting gonged off the noggin