What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R16 Sat - Canberra 6-44 Gold Coast @ GIO

Round 16: Canberra v Gold Coast

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 16
Canberra Raiders v Gold Coast Titans
GIO Stadium Canberra, Bruce (TICKETS)
Saturday 3 July 2021

Score Raiders v Score Dragons 3:50pm -- NRL kickoff 5:30pm

CANBERRA-2021.png

1. Bailey Simonsson 2. Semi Valemei 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Sebastian Kris 5. Jordan Rapana 6. Jack Wighton 7. Sam Williams 8. Josh Papali'i 9. Josh Hodgson 10. Dunamis Lui 11. Corey Harawira-Naera 12. Elliott Whitehead 13. Ryan Sutton
Interchange: 14. Tom Starling 15. Emre Guler 16. Iosia Soliola 17. Joseph Tapine 18. Matthew Timoko 19. Hudson Young 20. Matt Frawley 21. Ryan James

GOLDCOAST-2021.png

1. Alexander Brimson 2. Phillip Sami 3. Brian Kelly 4. Patrick Herbert 5. Corey Thompson 6. Ashley Taylor 7. Jamal Fogarty 8. Jarrod Wallace 9. Erin Clark 10. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui 11. Kevin Proctor 12. David Fifita 13. Tyrone Peachey
Interchange: 14. Beau Fermor 15. Sam Lisone 16. Moeaki Fotuaika 17. Jaimin Jolliffe 18. Sam Stone 19. Sam McIntyre 20. Mitch Rein 21. Jayden Campbell

BvW7aru.png

Referees: Matt Cecchin
Sideline Officials: Darian Furner, Belinda Sharpe
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy

NSW Cup - Raiders
CANBERRA Bye

QLD Cup - Titans feeders
BURLEIGH v Brisbane at Pizzey, Sat 4pm
Souths Logan v TWEED at Davies, Sun 2:10pm​

Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee
Surely GC have to wake the fook up and start earning their coin. In a very tense and tight battle, the Tits by 2.

The_Frog

First Grade
Impossible match to pick. Both sides should be going so much better with the rosters they have. In situations like this, tip the home side.

shear_joy9

Coach
season is over for Canberra so Croker, Lui and Soliola are in the team for the rest of the year as their farewell tour. Hopefully Hodgson joins them as well.

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
Raiders will find a way to shit the bed again. Story of their season. Strong start, lame finish.

davi

Juniors
Corey Thompson and AJ Brimson are back for the Titans. I know points haven't been a problem for the Titans its defense, but they do seem much better when Thompson is playing for them. Jayden Campbell has been dropped to accommodate Brimson but he will play first grade again. I have heard speculation Campbell may be moved to centre's. I know some on the Titans forums have suggested Brimson be moved to five-eight to accommodate Campbell so he can play fullback.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Raiders have been a big disappointment but the Titans have been worse. We also saw how the Titans players went in Origin...
Raiders by 14

GongPanther

Referee
Raiders have been a big disappointment but the Titans have been worse. We also saw how the Titans players went in Origin...
Raiders by 14
Was looking forward to both these teams in making a big impression this season although they are not mathematically out of it just yet.

A big surge from the Raiders and and moreso GC, and a drop in form from the teams above them could see them sneak in.. But they simply have to be more constant in their form.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Think this is the type of game the Titties lift for and inexplicably win. They can score plenty of points and the Raiders are incredibly proficient at conceding them

welds2

Juniors
You just know QLD is going bad when they are playing 3 nuftie forwards from this Titans rabble. Dead set we are at our lowest ebb in Queensland for sometime. Having said that please belt Ricky`s stooges, there has to be a bounce back sooner or later for the Titans.

Grapple

Bench
Titans.

I think Ricky has lost his troops, not sure Raiders are altogether anymore.... there's always the chance they play well at home but Titans for mine, despite their thrashing last week are still a prideful team and often find a way to win. Canberra aren't any kind of threat anymore, sadly.