What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R16 Sat - Canberra 6-44 Gold Coast @ GIO

Round 16: Canberra v Gold Coast

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shear_joy9

Coach
it's pretty amazing how Ricky has well and truly f**ked up the club. The players despise him so much I wouldn't be surprised if someone "accidently" ran him over in the carpark at training.

oh and a make a wish kid would have a bigger impact and miss less tackles than Croker.

The_Frog

First Grade
The raiders being just outside the 8 is ludicrous
The bye skews the table. They have no chance of making the 8, unless they can suddenly find 2019-20 form, needing to win 7 from 9 and having a tough run home. They might not win another game.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
The bye skews the table. They have no chance of making the 8, unless they can suddenly find 2019-20 form, needing to win 7 from 9 and having a tough run home. They might not win another game.

Cheers the frog. The forums are blessed to have your keen and experienced eye to correctly work out the shit house Raiders won't make the 8 unless they play better

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I was being kind. There is no hope.

I know mate but that's rather my point. The Raiders are legitimately terrible but even being near the 8 shows how dog shit this comp is. The gap between the top 4 and bottom 4 is as big as its ever been in the nrl era including 98

Latest posts