What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R17 Sat - Canterbury 16-22 Sydney @ Bankwest

Round 17: Canterbury v Sydney

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stryker

First Grade
If you look like Sam Walker you get away with a lot more than if you look like those three.
To’o in particular I don’t understand; I challenge any fan to identify one thing the kid has done that shows disrespect to anyone else or the game.
Is that some sort of racism crack?
People just don’t like them.

Valheru

Coach
Storm have had a few outs this year. We have been lucky our fringe player played well..It will be good to have Paps and Grant back
The key for you guys is your 6, 7 and 9 (both of them) have been able to stay on the park for the most part. Your 1 hasn't but the back up is quality.

Our spine has been ravaged with only the 1 staying injury free and there just isn't enough quality in the 6, 7 and 9 at the moment for varying reasons.

stryker

First Grade
It is actually a lot of things…
For me they have an American style look at me, NFL/RnB type attitude. I don’t go for that over the top self promotion BS.
I think Luai and Crichton seem genuinely unlikeable people, To’o not as much but maybe guilty by association.

‘robbo is for all that play , he was essentially laughing in press conference

he will only make a deal about it when it goes against the roosters and PVL will then change the rules
To be fair Robbo did smirk initially, but when asked about the Roosters way it was pretty obvious that he wasn’t pleased and that the young guy would learn from it.

I don’t think we should be looking to lynch Walker over this; he is a young kid and might look back in 10 years time and wished he did it differently, but let’s not over-react.

Latest posts