What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R17 Thu - Manly 16-30 Canberra @ 4 Pines

Round 17: Manly v Canberra

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 17
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles v Canberra Raiders
4 Pines Park, Brookvale
Thursday 8 July 2021

NRL kickoff 7:50pm

MANLY-2021.png

1. Reuben Garrick 2. Jason Saab 3. Brad Parker 4. Morgan Harper 5. Moses Suli 6. Kieran Foran 7. Dylan Walker 8. Taniela Paseka 9. Lachlan Croker 10. Martin Taupau 11. Haumole Olakau'atu 12. Karl Lawton 13. Sean Keppie
Interchange: 14. Cade Cust 15. Ben Trbojevic 16. Kurt De Luis 17. Toafofoa Sipley 18. Jack Gosiewski 19. Tevita Funa 20. Jorge Taufua 21. Tolutau Koula

CANBERRA-2021.png

1. Xavier Savage 2. Semi Valemei 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Sebastian Kris 5. Jordan Rapana 6. Matt Frawley 7. Sam Williams 8. Emre Guler 9. Josh Hodgson 10. Dunamis Lui 11. Corey Harawira-Naera 12. Hudson Young 13. Ryan Sutton
Interchange: 14. Tom Starling 15. Ryan James 16. Iosia Soliola 17. Joseph Tapine 18. Matthew Timoko 19. Trey Mooney 20. Brad Schneider 21. Harry Rushton

BvW7aru.png

Referees: Adam Gee
Sideline Officials: Peter Gough, Dave Munro
Video Referees: Henry Perenara

NSW Cup - BWSE (Manly) and Canberra will not play this round due to COVID-19 restrictions.​

Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee
Raiders a lock in by 28-12. Extend Sticky to a further 50 year contract, with his kid to take over after he falls off the perch.

eagles4eva

First Grade
Thef**k we gonna line up with no Tom DCE and Schu?

Please please PLEASE no Funa.

Just to make it even worse, Dessie will name the biggest Eagles Plodder on the bench...That's right the return of the utter useless Jack Gosiewski...

Our depth is horrendous if this guys picked...

BadnMean

Juniors
Just to make it even worse, Dessie will name the biggest Eagles Plodder on the bench...That's right the return of the utter useless Jack Gosiewski...

If it's any consolation we feel the same way about our team.

Somehow Jarrod Croker- who hasnt been near to fg standard in 18 months of trying is keeping our most promising outside back this season out of the team (Timoko).

The young half he picked a few weeks ago- presumably as the young half we are grooming for future honours has been left out in favour of our 26 year old career reggies squad filler who could never get past Sam Williams...

Our "debutant" FB has barely played FB before - he was a winger in SG Ball & only has a about 4 NSW Cup games, half of them on the wing... Learn fast kid & good luck.

t-ba

Post Whore

We out of troops. I'd sooner have Taufua in the side off the bench than the Jetski however.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Savage has a ton of potential but tossing him in at fullback when he's barely played there (and barely played against men fullstop) is quite the move lol

I suppose stick can swap him and rapana who plays like a mental case at fullback and gasses himself out after 40 minutes.

skeepe

Immortal
So Ricky promises mass changes in the press conference, yet the only ones he makes are forced by injury and Origin selection.

On Croker, I understand why he’s there. Yes he’s horribly out of form but he’s also going to go down as a club legend. He’s the club captain, has played the second-most first grade games in club history and is our all-time leading try scorer and point scorer. Players like that, fair or not, always get way more leeway than others.

Don’t get me wrong, on form he absolutely shouldn’t be there, but I can understand it.

On the other hand, players like Tapine who have been phoning it in for weeks - yeah I don’t get that selection.

nick87

Coach
The Raiders have been somehow surviving the 50 point barrier all year long, if DCE and Turbo were available im sure they'd see to the end of that.

without them, manly by 20

Latest posts