What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R17 Thu - Manly 16-30 Canberra @ 4 Pines

Round 17: Manly v Canberra

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
That's a fantastic effort from Manly, it's a huge task to out-dumb the Raiders but they did it easy in the end.

And after a game like that we cut to Matty Johns with Mary. Fitting. Also an instant power off for the TV

t-ba

Post Whore
He hasn’t been as brain meltingly awful as Dylan Walker. You could see our attack disintegrating and our chances of winning falling away every time he touched the ball.

He's so f**king terrible. Don't mind him off the Bench with zero responsibilities besides cutting up the middle but he can't do anything that requires him to lead a team around the park. Foran's got similar problems. A decent 2IC even on no legs but not an organiser.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Beating a team not named Dogs or Broncos.

tenor.gif

reanimate

Bench
He's so f**king terrible. Don't mind him off the Bench with zero responsibilities besides cutting up the middle but he can't do anything that requires him to lead a team around the park.
That’s it. Anything that requires him to rub his two brain cells together is completely beyond him.

Apey

Staff member
Well, we’re not winning another game for at least 5 weeks
Everyone from 7th downwards is so bad you could probably get a few more wins by the end of the season. Storm, Souths, Roosters, Eels and Manly presumably with Trbo isn't fun though. 5 of the top 6.

This Year?

Immortal
Just had the pleasure of watching the smoothbrain bowl, with the highlight being the Kris try from the Suli falcon. When Dylan Walker was at 7 that should have been the cue to tip the Raiders, but I'm the smoothbrain who tipped Manly.
After that, I heard a voice on the Matty Johns show say "I learnt instinct from coaching" and hurriedly ran back from the bathroom to get the remote and turn that off while getting twitchy eyed PTSD.

PS. I hate you Fox League. If only I had the patience to wait 24 hours after a game instead of paying $25 a month I could watch the game and not contribute to feeding these vultures.

GAZF

First Grade
Got home late and was blessed with the fast forward button, so I could seamlessly cut between shots of Williams and Frawley after they forced another drop-out.

gerg

Juniors
That’s it. Anything that requires him to rub his two brain cells together is completely beyond him.
TBF to those two braincells they're both affected by CTE and probably preoccupied with trying to fight each other.

Valheru

Coach
If Manly aren't a 1 man team, they are certainly a 2 man team.

They are 1/10th of the side without Turbo and DCE.

Latest posts