What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R18 Fri - Manly 32-18 St Geo Illa @ Cbus Super

Round 18: Manly v St Geo Illa

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Weird to win, worth watching?
Yeah I really enjoyed the game, except for the dragons loose carries and some lacklustre defence in the second half.

When Brad bolted through the line on some kind of freak angle untouched and looked liked he just met God or found a cure for COVID that was inspirational.

The highlight was Saab being treated with contempt by Hunt with his “teach young club junior traitor “play. Good stuff.

Dragons will miss Corey Norman I think. He provides that subliminal thrill factor.

Last edited:

t-ba

Post Whore
Weird to win, worth watching?

Na, unless you wanna watch Josh Schuster throw a few no look flick passes that come off about 40% of the time. (When they do, they do be sick as f**k)

Honestly the GOAT Parker try was pretty awesome but you can see that in the highlights.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Na, unless you wanna watch Josh Schuster throw a few no look flick passes that come off about 40% of the time. (When they do, they do be sick as f**k)

Honestly the GOAT Parker try was pretty awesome but you can see that in the highlights.

Had nothing better to do between 1-3am so watched it. Don’t know how no commentators picked it up but the last pass for the first try was comically forward. The rest of the match apart from a couple of tries was epically dire.

Olakau’atu is amazing 💖

The dragons showed up and then suffered the old “death by a thousand cuts” during that second half.

When they finally found a skerrick of composure, the game was long gone.

West tigers made a big play for the shyster last year, but Des was all over it.

Des is rarely happy, but it was a dominant second half. A real hustle up that middle. Too many metres made and sustained pressure.

I thought it would blow out, but Dragons kept trying. Some execution issues, but mostly they tried pretty hard.

Maybe I’m getting old and less choosy, living in a perpetual Senior moment, but that was great game.

I had to stop doing something constructive and was compelled to watch it.

A “usual suspects game” with errors and weirdness from our beloved footy heroes!

Last edited:

THE CHAMP

First Grade
tenor.gif
That was a great night mate
Did she end up giving your shorts back.

Latest posts