What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R18 Sat - Canberra 34-18 Cronulla @ Cbus Super

Round 18: Canberra v Cronulla

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 18
Canberra Raiders v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
Cbus Super Stadium, Robina (TICKETS)
Saturday 17 July 2021

NRL kickoff 5:30pm

CANBERRA-2021.png

1. Xavier Savage 2. Semi Valemei 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Sebastian Kris 5. Jordan Rapana 6. Jack Wighton 7. Sam Williams 8. Josh Papali'i 9. Josh Hodgson 10. Emre Guler 11. Corey Harawira-Naera 12. Hudson Young 13. Ryan Sutton
Interchange: 14. Tom Starling 15. Joseph Tapine 16. Iosia Soliola 17. Ryan James 18. Matthew Timoko 19. Trey Mooney 20. Matt Frawley 21. Harley Smith-Shields

CRONULLA-2021.png

1. Will Kennedy 2. Sione Katoa 3. Connor Tracey 4. Jesse Ramien 5. Ronaldo Mulitalo 6. Braydon Trindall 7. Shaun Johnson 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Blayke Brailey 10. Aaron Woods 11. Briton Nikora 12. Teig Wilton 13. Toby Rudolf
Interchange: 14. Mawene Hiroti 15. Siosifa Talakai 16. Jack Williams 17. Braden Hamlin-Uele 18. Billy Magoulias 19. Royce Hunt 20. Andrew Fifita 21. Luke Metcalf

BvW7aru.png

Referees: Grant Atkins
Sideline Officials: Kasey Badger, Drew Oultram
Video Referees: Henry Perenara

No NSW Cup games for Canberra or Cronulla feeder clubs.​

Last edited:
its weird the Raiders have been lumped in with the covid infested sydneysiders with no cases here & the lifting of mask wearing last week.

i know the Victorian govt has just closed the border to the ACT , that game v the storm could easily have been played in QLD without the entire raiders organisation being put in a hub

shear_joy9

Coach
How bad does Croker have to be to get dropped again? Or should I say “injured” again.
I don’t give a f**k if this ends up being his last season the guy isn’t even nsw cup standard. Play Timoko you stubborn prick Ricky.

BadnMean

Juniors
How bad does Croker have to be to get dropped again? Or should I say “injured” again.
I don’t give a f**k if this ends up being his last season the guy isn’t even nsw cup standard. Play Timoko you stubborn prick Ricky.

That's the question we all want to know. How bad DOES Croker have to get. He seems to get a pass on being completely innefective & anonymous (as opposed to say, offering anything to contribute toward a winning prformance). So the standard seems to be Croker has to be absolutely dire, for weeks in a row, to get dropped. With any shift upward to mediocre resetting the clock back to weeks of dire needed again.

He marks up on Ramien this week I think, who is a guy with a powerful running game. If Johnson is smart he'' dart out there & try to get Ramian + whoever a 2 on 2 with Croker & Semi...

Wighton & Frawley would have been a better halves combo even allowing for Williams scoring 2 tries. Jack can't strangle a team with his kicking game & in fact will often release the pressure valve at the worst possible time due to his poor kicking , but is a dangerous strong runner & can intimidate defences. Williams is a plodder .. end of , Frawley is a far better option & when his kicking is on ..aka manly last week he can destroy an opponent. Frawley would have taken the responsibilities of most of the kicking off Jack allowing wighton to run a lot more.