What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R19 Fri - Sydney 28-8 Newcastle @ Sunshine Coast

Round 19: Sydney v Newcastle

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Newcastle Knights

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cronk is the hunter s thompson of commentators
Hunter S Thompson the man who inspired the movie Fear and Loathing in los Vegas also starring Benicio del toro who was in the usual suspects and more recently Sicario which is Spanish for hit an which was coincidentally a video game in the 200s that was available on ps2,3and also Xbox 360 which was the precursor to the Xbox one which I currently own along with three boats and houses in Melbourne and Mosman were there is a zoo and has many endangered species and also some gondola lifts which are also in the ski fields in Thredbo which is in southern nsw and I hate the blues ….

roofromoz

First Grade
Hunter S Thompson the man who inspired the movie Fear and Loathing in los Vegas also starring Benicio del toro who was in the usual suspects and more recently Sicario which is Spanish for hit an which was coincidentally a video game in the 200s that was available on ps2,3and also Xbox 360 which was the precursor to the Xbox one which I currently own along with three boats and houses in Melbourne and Mosman were there is a zoo and has many endangered species and also some gondola lifts which are also in the ski fields in Thredbo which is in southern nsw and I hate the blues ….

No punctuation there so a verbatim quote from Cooper then.

mongoose

Coach
From a Raiders perspective i'm happy the Roosters won. Worrying for the Knights that they weren't really that competitive when the season is on the line....