What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R19 Sat - Manly 44-24 Wests Tigers @ Suncorp

Round 19: Manly v Wests Tigers

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
so every second footballer?

maybe he should have just ripped a door off his hinge like a civilised coach would

Des was helping Parramatta by highlighting some very obvious OH&S concerns with their changing rooms. What would happen if Josh Dugan were to open that door? He'd have to be buried on the pitch such would be the extent of his injuries!

He's such a good guy.

Des was helping Parramatta by highlighting some very obvious OH&S concerns with their changing rooms. What would happen if Josh Dugan were to open that door? He'd have to be buried on the pitch such would be the extent of his injuries!

He's such a good guy.

apparently the ferocity he pulled that door with caused Steve Matai to clutch his shoulder in agony

t-ba

Post Whore
apparently the ferocity he pulled that door with caused Steve Matai to clutch his shoulder in agony

peter griffin fox GIF by Family Guy

t-ba

Post Whore
Everything is stacked in Manly's favour.

Which means I am not at all confident!

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Everything is stacked in Manly's favour.

Which means I am not at all confident!

Yeah we lose this I reckon, I’m free all Saturday though, bah humbug. Making final move into new apartment Friday, hopefully the internet tech guy doesn’t turn up? TIC. Could make me happy.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Manly are seemingly everyone's second team because they are realistically one of only two teams that could trouble Melbourne.