What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R19 Sat - Manly 44-24 Wests Tigers @ Suncorp

Round 19: Manly v Wests Tigers

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
This is a slap in the face that they decide to play footy again when the result is well and truly decided.

Maybe there's something to the idea that Madge is such an intense lunatic he exhausts the players long before they even tale the field.

Plus the Tigers are shit anyway, that won't help

I think he's just failed to adapt. There used to be plenty of room for those kinda antics. Generation has changed now and I don't think players are responding to him like they may have used to

Chippy73

Bench
Maybe there's something to the idea that Madge is such an intense lunatic he exhausts the players long before they even take the field.
Honestly I reckon that is the issue...not wanting to let him down cos of how intensely it hurts him...I dunno I reckon that would wear a merkin out, then again what the f**k do I know having never played professional footy

Geez Rugby league is a f**king mess…

A merkin who looks like a mess....

4410f61657072364d3db06ddb887d8d2