What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R19 Sat - Penrith 18-12 Brisbane @ Suncorp

Round 19: Penrith v Brisbane

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nerd

Bench
Close but no cigar. Same as most games in the last 2 years unforced errors just kill us every game. I don't see why Kevvie keeps picking Croft and Flegler every week. Anyway congrats to the Panthers and while better than last week a loss is still a loss. Surely that's the end of Croft.

Munky

Coach
I thought the Broncos were done after the first try.

Came back strong.

For our boys alot of soul searching because we'll be in the fifty club if they v try to hold the middle like that again next week.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Eeels!!!!!
Come Here Black Ink Crew GIF by VH1

The_Frog

First Grade
Flegler probably should have been sent off for that hit but I highly doubt the refs have the balls to do it when it happens that early in the game
In Disneyland before he hit the ground, otherwise he could have protected himself from the head slam. Hurt us much more than it hurt the Broncos. Grade 2 reckless I think but they probably will go easy and it'll be grade 3 careless.

Close but no cigar. Same as most games in the last 2 years unforced errors just kill us every game. I don't see why Kevvie keeps picking Croft and Flegler every week. Anyway congrats to the Panthers and while better than last week a loss is still a loss. Surely that's the end of Croft.
Short of convincing Alfie to come out of retirement, who else can you bring in to play half?

mxlegend99

Referee
Some guys had to play more minutes and/or make more tackles than they're used to snd struggled big time.

Mitch Kenny missed 8 tackles. But making 61 tackles would be unusual for him. He's a plodder though. He had poor service and misses.

Liam Martin made 46 tackles and missed 8. Close to twice his usual defensive workload.

Jfh 39 tackles and 6 missed... Our whole pack in general just had higher tackle counts than would be normal aside from Yeo who was taken out early. Somehow with 45% ball and 69 missed tackles Panthers ran for more metres though.

Terrible game and with JFH missing for next 3 weeks, Yeo probably out next week, Api still has one more game suspension to serve and Cleary possibly still out the Storm are going to murder us. Not sure any team they have played yet missed as many tackles as we did... 50 points for Storm is certainly possible on current form.

Nerd

Bench
Short of convincing Alfie to come out of retirement, who else can you bring in to play half?
Anybody except Croft. Albert Kelly, Paix or just stick one of the forwards in there. For whatever reason Croft has shown this year that he just isn't up to NRL standard.