What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R19 Thu - Parramatta 10-12 Canberra @ Cbus Super

Round 19: Parramatta v Canberra

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 19
Parramatta Eels v Canberra Raiders
Cbus Super Stadium, Robina (TICKETS)
Thursday 22 July 2021

NRL kickoff 7:50pm

PARRAMATTA-2021.png

1. Clinton Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Viliami Penisini 4. Waqa Blake 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Dylan Brown 7. Jakob Arthur 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Junior Paulo 11. Isaiah Papali'i 12. Ryan Matterson 13. Nathan Brown
Interchange: 14. Marata Niukore 15. Shaun Lane 16. Oregon Kaufusi 17. Will Smith 18. Haze Dunster 19. Bryce Cartwright 20. Makahesi Makatoa 21. Joey Lussick

CANBERRA-2021.png

1. Jordan Rapana 2. Harley Smith-Shields 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Sebastian Kris 5. Semi Valemei 6. Matt Frawley 7. Sam Williams 8. Josh Papali'i 9. Josh Hodgson 10. Emre Guler 11. Corey Harawira-Naera 12. Hudson Young 13. Ryan Sutton
Interchange: 14. Tom Starling 15. Matthew Timoko 16. Iosia Soliola 17. Joseph Tapine 18. Caleb Aekins 19. Ryan James 20. Siliva Havili 21. Trey Mooney

BvW7aru.png

Referees: Adam Gee
Sideline Officials: Phil Henderson, Peter Gough
Video Referees: Henry Perenara

No NSW Cup games for Parramatta or Canberra.​

Last edited:

This Year?

Immortal
Watching Josh Hodgson sledging and backing it up with zero ability is getting a bit tiresome, but also funny.
I think it will be close but one of those losses where Ricky will have to bite his tongue to prevent a 10k donation to the NRL.
It's taken 2/3 of the season for the Raiders to give something to their fans. It's disgusting how they've had to be moved and their fans have every right to be filthy about it.

BadnMean

Juniors
Watching Josh Hodgson sledging and backing it up with zero ability is getting a bit tiresome, but also funny.
I think it will be close but one of those losses where Ricky will have to bite his tongue to prevent a 10k donation to the NRL.
It's taken 2/3 of the season for the Raiders to give something to their fans. It's disgusting how they've had to be moved and their fans have every right to be filthy about it.

Have you seen our home record this year... last few years even... it's atrocious. Raiders do nothing but kick me in the nuts for paying to freeze said balls off.

This Year?

Immortal
Have you seen our home record this year... last few years even... it's atrocious. Raiders do nothing but kick me in the nuts for paying to freeze said balls off.
TBH mate I'm surprised you have any left. I think I became a eunuch when I did the true believer pilgrimage down there in 2011.

Put the red pen through the Faiders.

Bunch of cats with Croker the biggest cat of all.

They’re done!

Parramatta by a good 20 to 30 points by HT.

Faiders Premiership window will be shut for awhile.

GAZF

First Grade
You couldn't be more wrong, we like being perpetual losers.

BadnMean

Juniors
TBH mate I'm surprised you have any left. I think I became a eunuch when I did the true believer pilgrimage down there in 2011.

Get this for a kick in the nuts- I was based in Singapore 2018-2021.. completely missed the 2019 golden run apart from the GF which I bought tickets to 10 weeks out, knowing in my heart we'd make it, fly out, pay hotels etc... Crap result but proud of the club.

Return home to watch some good Raiders at last (after being member for years in crap times, + as a kid in early 90s)... Buy membership again & nekk minit, team playing like a busted arse every home game. Just dribble in attack. Soft defence. Such is life. From tropics to icebox...

yobbo84

First Grade
Big match for the Eels, given their upcoming draw and now Moses out injured. Can Manly catch them?

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Get this for a kick in the nuts- I was based in Singapore 2018-2021.. completely missed the 2019 golden run apart from the GF which I bought tickets to 10 weeks out, knowing in my heart we'd make it, fly out, pay hotels etc... Crap result but proud of the club.

Return home to watch some good Raiders at last (after being member for years in crap times, + as a kid in early 90s)... Buy membership again & nekk minit, team playing like a busted arse every home game. Just dribble in attack. Soft defence. Such is life. From tropics to icebox...
So what you're saying, is that you're a curse on the club. GET HIM! SEND HIM BACK TO SINGAPORE!

giphy.webp

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Moses, Dunster and Opacic out, few changes for the Eels

Jakob Arthur was pretty ordinary last week and Penisini is an 18 y o centre on debut, Opacic has been very good for us.

Could be a close game, Moses and Opacic will be missed

Sparkles 2001

Juniors
I think raiders can still have a decent crack at this, Williams shouldering more responsibility is a worry though

Latest posts