What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R2 Fri - Gold Coast 28-16 Brisbane @ Cbus Super

Round 2: Gold Coast v Brisbane

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 2
Gold Coast Titans v Brisbane Broncos
Cbus Super Stadium, Robina (TICKETS)
Friday 19 March 2021

NRL kickoff 7:05pm local (8:05pm AEDT)

GOLDCOAST-2021.png

1. Alexander Brimson 2. Anthony Don 3. Phillip Sami 4. Patrick Herbert 5. Corey Thompson 6. Ashley Taylor 7. Jamal Fogarty 8. Jarrod Wallace 9. Mitch Rein 10. Moeaki Fotuaika 11. Kevin Proctor 12. David Fifita 13. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui
Interchange: 14. Tyrone Peachey 15. Sam Lisone 16. Jaimin Jolliffe 17. Erin Clark 18. Beau Fermor 19. Herman Ese'ese 20. Sam McIntyre 21. Tanah Boyd

BRISBANE-2021.png

1. Jamayne Isaako 2. Xavier Coates 3. Herbie Farnworth 4. Tesi Niu 5. David Mead 6. Anthony Milford 7. Brodie Croft 8. Tevita Pangai Junior 9. Jake Turpin 10. Thomas Flegler 11. Alex Glenn 12. Jordan Riki 13. Patrick Carrigan
Interchange: 14. John Asiata 15. Rhys Kennedy 16. Ethan Bullemor 17. Ben Te'o 18. Tom Dearden 19. Richard Kennar 21. Cory Paix 22. Corey Oates

9haLtxR.jpg

Referees: Matt Cecchin
Sideline Officials: Todd Smith, Belinda Sharpe
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy

QRL Intrust Super Cup
Titans feeders: Tweed host Capras, Sat 3pm at Piggabeen; Burleigh away to Souths Logan, Sun 2:10pm (Qplus+Kayo), Davies Pk
Broncos feeders: Wynnum away to PNG, Bycroft Oval Sat 2:40pm; Ipswich host Townsville, Sat 5pm at North Ipswich; Norths away to Brisbane Tigers, Sat 6pm at Langlands, Souths Logan host Burleigh, Sun 3:10pm at Davies Pk​

Last edited by a moderator:

SDM

First Grade
If the 4 starting halves are the same as last week, the structure after 10 minutes will resemble and under 6's game of soccer.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I think we showed enough heart against Parramatta up until we were suddenly down 3 players that we can grind out a close win here. We certainly looked better compared to the Titans, and what else can you do but judge from Round 1 only?

some11

Referee
Taylor/Fogarty > Milford/Croft

Broncos relying on Pangai and Flegler to get them upfield.

Valheru

Coach
I picked broncos last week and I'm sticking with them this week.

They at least look willing to have a dig this year. Not sure what to make of the Titans performance.

davi

Juniors
Titans have to be careful. I must admit I was a fan of their late season performances and was expecting more from them last Saturday.

Critics have said there late season form was due to lack of pressure and expectation where they were placed on the table. Another loss and its going to give ammunition to critics. David Fifita only had one game though.

I'm tipping the Broncos. They showed more against the Eels and I'm starting to think Titans will be slow out of blocks from the start of the season again.

mongoose

Coach
Titans have to be careful. I must admit I was a fan of their late season performances and was expecting more from them last Saturday.

Critics have said there late season form was due to lack of pressure and expectation where they were placed on the table. Another loss and its going to give ammunition to critics. David Fifita only had one game though.

I'm tipping the Broncos. They showed more against the Eels and I'm starting to think Titans will be slow out of blocks from the start of the season again.

Yeah I can see Broncos winning this, Titans won't start clicking till later in the season, if they do at all...

ByronTitan

Juniors
We can’t be as bad as last week particularly in attack so I think we’ll overcome a slow start to win this in the second half. Titans by 8