What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R2 Sat - Canterbury 0-28 Penrith @ Bankwest

Round 2: Canterbury v Penrith

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Realist

Juniors
Tyrone May won’t be a Panther next season. He is too good a player to just be a sub. He is more than capable in the #6 or #7 and would improve several NRL teams in either position. He slotted in well when Cleary went off.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I'm a Roosters fan but this competition is so lopsided that it's flat out boring.

We're an expansion team away from becoming as bad as the AFL.
Raw creative talent is getting rarer amd rarer in exchange for freakish athletes. That try for tyrone may from luai was just sheer natural instinct reacting to whats in front of him. Good chunk of halves now in the opposition 20 would have been clueless as soon as play brokedown and things went outside of the structure drilled into them.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Tyrone May won’t be a Panther next season. He is too good a player to just be a sub. He is more than capable in the #6 or #7 and would improve several NRL teams in either position. He slotted in well when Cleary went off.
His off field rap sheet is good enough for the eels to take him

Munky

Coach
Flanno Jr is pretty hopeless.

On the first five or so sets of the game on the last he had two charge downs and an inside ball to a back rower.

Shades of Melbourne letting Croft go to the Broncos.

The_Frog

First Grade
He won't leave the Panthers, unless the Panthers don't want him. He's part of the group that have been together for the best part of a decade. They should be looking at tying him up though, before Freddy wakes up to his utility value.

He is the ideal 14. The game has changed. The 14 is an integral part of the team.

He won't leave the Panthers, unless the Panthers don't want him. He's part of the group that have been together for the best part of a decade. They should be looking at tying him up though, before Freddy wakes up to his utility value.

He is the ideal 14. The game has changed. The 14 is an integral part of the team.

He’s a pretty good player.

Bazal

Post Whore
Went to Uncle Dans for supplies figuring I wouldn't miss much. Looks like I was right?

GongPanther

Referee
Extended his deal I think last season.

Dodgy

Juniors
Yeah. 3 shut outs in 3 consecutive home and away games is a little hollow when in between there was a finals series where we conceded 70 in 3 games including losing the GF with 26 unanswered points.

I'd prefer focusing on 2 shut outs in the first two games of the season. Crappy teams do end up scoring a try ever now and then.

Latest posts