What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R2 Sun - Cronulla 10-12 Canberra @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 2: Cronulla v Canberra

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Hahahah all the 6 again your got on the first half and all the forward passes u got away with. Ur team are shit

And ur an embarrassment to the forum. Why don't u go away

Forward passes? No sir. I think you should visit an optometrist, your vision is clearly faulty.

The Sharks were never in it really.

Ronaldo really needs to pull his head in by the way. Laughing at an injured player is a really good way to put a target on your back. Scumbag of the highest order.

roboshark

Coach
Forward passes? No sir. I think you should visit an optometrist, your vision is clearly faulty.

The Sharks were never in it really.

Ronaldo really needs to pull his head in by the way. Laughing at an injured player is a really good way to put a target on your back. Scumbag of the highest order.

As I said

Ur a hypocrite

nick87

Coach
As I said

Ur a hypocrite

Is "you're" or "you are" so much of a time waster that it's worth making you look like a f**king 8 year old angry his team got played off the park?
I don't know.

Interested in UR thoughts.

Also these games always make me sad now... Gallen not around anymore to get absolutely hammered and embarrassed by Papalii. He almost cried! Haha. The memories will never leave me

Generalzod

Immortal
Is "you're" or "you are" so much of a time waster that it's worth making you look like a f**king 8 year old angry his team got played off the park?
I don't know.

Also these games always make me sad now... Gallen not around anymore to get absolutely hammered and embarrassed by Papalii. He almost cried! Haha. The memories will never leave me
Played of the park Hardly .....enjoy the win.

GAZF

First Grade
The only thing more disappointing than the Sharks' ability to grind these wins out is their fans' ability to out-troll their counterparts. Sad.

roboshark

Coach
I don't know.

Hahah look another moron raiders fan in here to defend the other moron

roboshark

Coach
And played off the park?
Bwhahaha

Ur mob are no chance this year

And yes either is mine

Played off the park
Bwhahahahahaha

GAZF

First Grade
Seems like Carch was the only one standing between you guys being a complete bunch of cheerleaders.

Latest posts