What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R2 Sun - Cronulla 10-12 Canberra @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 2: Cronulla v Canberra

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GAZF

First Grade
I thought the actual game was the worst thing about this round but the efforts at post-match banter in here have made that opinion look foolish...
Garbage like this thread make me wistful for the old gameday banter threads of you're.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Nick why do you say stooopid things how was it a walk in the park when you only beat us by 2 points...
He thinks he's being funneh.

Btw should there have been a sin bin for the Raiders player running into Ronnie. Didn't see enough of it but I thought that looked dodge

GAZF

First Grade
Nick why do you say stooopid things how was it a walk in the park when you only beat us by 2 points...
I agree, if a few more were there to twinkle fingers, the hairdo would have slotted a couple more. Raiders were unbelievably lucky.

Generalzod

Immortal

Btw should there have been a sin bin for the Raiders player running into Ronnie. Didn't see enough of it but I thought that looked dodge
Oh well you win some you lose some I guess, we probably get the rub of the green next week but I doubt it..

skeepe

Immortal

“Ronnie” as you call him was standing over an injured player laughing. If Curtis had given him the Dylan Walker treatment, I would have no complaints.

skeepe

Immortal

30-0 at half time would have been a fair reflection, such was our dominance.

Ur lucky we let ur side stay so close and nearly let the ref take it away from us.

Generalzod

Immortal
30-0 at half time would have been a fair reflection, such was our dominance.

Ur lucky we let ur side stay so close and nearly let the ref take it away from us.
Well with the amount of Ball you guys hard yes, but at least our defence is a little better than last year..

i can't believe that was the first time since 1987/88 & only the 2nd time in the Raiders history we have opened the season with 2 wins in consecutive years

surely our gun sides of 89/90. 93/94 or 94/95 would have too

im checking that

nick87

Coach

And the sharks should have been sin binned in the first half when we made a clean break and the sharks committed a professional foul

Swings and roundabouts
Also they suck. A lot. And we're really awesome. Like really awesome. Also they really suck. Dugan? Haha. Bum. Chad T? Homeless man's Chris Thorman. Sharon Woods is an absolute waste of time and i quite like Rudolf but only when he's helping Santa deliver toys to kids. Terrible team. They're going no where, except Perth.

Real thoughts, the sharks are a team that typically give us trouble, they get under our skin and put us off our game. They did it again late in the game. The conditions were not good and im happy just to take the two points and keep it moving. I though we were the better team most of the game and didnt execute, on a dry track we win comfortably, but it is what it is. The sharks made us earn it and we did JUST enough

Onward and upward

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Reckon the Raiders take the two points and run. That try on the stroke of halftime was always gonna bite us on the arse. Pity the game didn’t go for another 10 minutes cause the Raiders were out of gas. Would be gutted but had the blow softened by a nice win plus 5.5 under 35. All the best for the rest of the season ya pack of merkins.

BadnMean

Juniors
Reckon the Raiders take the two points and run. That try on the stroke of halftime was always gonna bite us on the arse. Pity the game didn’t go for another 10 minutes cause the Raiders were out of gas. Would be gutted but had the blow softened by a nice win plus 5.5 under 35. All the best for the rest of the season ya pack of merkins.

Could have gone either way. If the Chad had his boots on the right feet, Cronulla wins. On the other hand, Raiders made 6 line breaks to 1 but didn't turn them into points.

Tells me Cronulla scrambled well, but also Raiders lack a little of pace in the back 5. Williams is generally a very good backer upper but CNK was completely missing in that regard- FB should be there for some of those...

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I thought the actual game was the worst thing about this round but the efforts at post-match banter in here have made that opinion look foolish...

i aint throwing out soft excuses, we posted poorly today but i see the effort. i have 17 posters hurting in the sheds after that performance. The effort is in there they post the house down at training and i expect the same 17 boys to bounce back with a better performance next week

Latest posts