What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R2 Sun - Wests Tigers 6-40 Sydney @ Campbelltown

Round 2: Wests Tigers v Sydney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
Questions need to be asked of Madge at this stage IMO. Fair enough he doesn't have the quality on the squad to win the comp at this stage but he wa brought in to instil discipline, structure and more importantly resilience in the side and they lacked all 3 of those things today.

We were quite thin in the forwards today with our whole starting back row missing and our 2 first choice hookers out as well and that showed in the first 10 minutes when tigers made a couple of breaks and should have scored first. We held on and at the first moment of duress the tigers wilted and the game was essentially over.

Madge isn’t above criticism, and yes he deserves some. When he was initially appointed I wasn’t a fan of it as he’d only been at big clubs previously. In the off season I listened to a podcast where he said he knew there would be challenges taking on the job, however he wasn’t aware just how hard it would be and was talking to Tim Sheens weekly about it.

As for the second paragraph, well the pack still had 3 current internationals, and I think the fact that they were missing those players yet still won by 30 shows the gap between the top and even mid range sides which I was talking about earlier. I also believe you could put Teddy and Keary in a team of Leiluas and they’d still make the top 4. The dudes are that good.

The fact that a side was missing 3 current origin players, yet can dismiss another so easily, is frankly something the NRL should be concerned about. And no this isn’t a cliche boring brown paper bag dig, full power to the roosters for their continued success.

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
Baz, you seem like a nice bloke.
Why would you say such a thing to one that's been tenderised by a 260-6 scoreline ?

I just think it needs to be known that Rhyno is as much an Eels fan as you are, friend.

We don't wanna be fking associated with him either!

Rhyno

First Grade
I just think it needs to be known that Rhyno is as much an Eels fan as you are, friend.

We don't wanna be fking associated with him either!
Go find another club to support than .
I’m parra’s number 1 fan I even have parramatta eels bed sheets

AnonymousLurker

Juniors
Imagine an eels player was offered a reasonable contract and refused to sign it for months, only to be told the contract was no longer available.

They proceeded to deliberately play so terribly that they were released early.

I'm sure you'd find that entirely acceptable?

I thought he spat the dummy because Cleary said he could leave early because he wasn’t on the bus then changed his mind .. then Cleary left himself anyway

Silent Knight

First Grade

Must get a bit ronery in your bed then. You wouldn't have seen much action in those sheets since 1986. You blew your load in 2001 and the Melbourne Storm came and stole your girl in 2009.

Must be hard being a Parra fan.

AnonymousLurker

Juniors
Madge isn’t above criticism, and yes he deserves some. When he was initially appointed I wasn’t a fan of it as he’d only been at big clubs previously. In the off season I listened to a podcast where he said he knew there would be challenges taking on the job, however he wasn’t aware just how hard it would be and was talking to Tim Sheens weekly about it.

As for the second paragraph, well the pack still had 3 current internationals, and I think the fact that they were missing those players yet still won by 30 shows the gap between the top and even mid range sides which I was talking about earlier. I also believe you could put Teddy and Keary in a team of Leiluas and they’d still make the top 4. The dudes are that good.

The fact that a side was missing 3 current origin players, yet can dismiss another so easily, is frankly something the NRL should be concerned about. And no this isn’t a cliche boring brown paper bag dig, full power to the roosters for their continued success.

I think the new rules are also highlighting the limitations of coaches and also the coaching players have had the past decade . Coaches like McGuire and co are being found out as they were just Bellamy clones without an original thought , I don’t think it’s just the cattle

Think about it , teams stayed in the contest by deliberately giving away penalties to have defence set , especially on try line and slow the play down .
Now with 6 again , defences have to be switched on and set up to defend against faster flow of the game

Play makers of the last decade were also over hyped , because the game was only about set plays with block play after block play with trainers on the field directing play and they haven’t really learned the art of play making. Hence why broncos gone to crap as langer is not on the field for 80 minutes telling milkdud where to run and pass

Bazal

Post Whore
Must get a bit ronery in your bed then. You wouldn't have seen much action in those sheets since 1986. You blew your load in 2001 and the Melbourne Storm came and stole your girl in 2009.

Must be hard being a Parra fan.

Can you imagine some poor chick, clearly in some grief already if she's stooping to Rhynos level, trying to get off with f**ken Sparky the Eel staring her in the face from the pillow case?

Yikes

The Rosco

Bench
Your Honour, I have bolded and Italicised evidence that in terms of utmost proof, goes beyond a photo of the baby in the dingo's jaws.
Beyond a pic of that Melissa Caddick cutting off her own foot.
If there was ever the most miniscule shred of doubt as to exactly what we are dealing with here, it has now evaporated.
I rest my case.
Baz, I join silent knight's appreciation of your post. Happy to round off those likes to 75000.
PS: I told you he was a Parra supporter.

Rhyno

First Grade
Can you imagine some poor chick, clearly in some grief already if she's stooping to Rhynos level, trying to get off with f**ken Sparky the Eel staring her in the face from the pillow case?

Yikes
I’m the real life Barney Stinson

over 150 satisfied women

This Year?

Immortal
SK, in the past few weeks, he has posted on a public forum that:
1... he was a better schoolboy prospect than Hayne, Inu and Folau.
2.... he sleeps in Parramatta sheets.
3... he has bedded over 150 women.
I have Christian values of empathy and pity.
Maybe we should leave him alone in his private Idaho.
I sleep in dragons sheets.
No wonder I'm a bed wetter.