What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R20 Fri - Brisbane 37-18 North Qld @ Suncorp

Round 20: Brisbane v North Qld

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
I've got one of those enormous TV's that cover half a wall and it looked like a try to me. Maybe I need a bigger TV?

* for full disclosure I hate the ****ing Broncos.

I was about 6 beers in and probably imagined it. Any excuse to give Braith shit helps too lol.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Well that single freeze frame is conclusive. We've seen plenty of tries given with a single finger still on the ball. You cannot tell from that shot that there is not a finger on the ball.
There is more evidence of clean air than there is finger on the ball. If it were Corey Oates with the same loss of control on the put down I’d be like: “yep, knock on”.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
The picture is blurry AF. Maybe it's you blokes that need glasses? The most blatantly of bias Broncos happy clappers ... Corey concedes it was a try... but you blokes keep fighting the good fight.

Corey is paid to keep up with hysterics. The opinions are pretty split, as seen below from a cows fan. In any case, I don't think Tommy Dearden was going to steer you to a victory if it was awarded.
I'm half pissed and cowboys blind and I still saw that brandy you f**king mongoose.

blaza88z

Coach
Try or no try, we should be discussing the bullshit call that gave them the opportunity to have a set on our line.. he clearly loses it forward and has a swing with his foot to negate a knock on.

We've copped a few horrendous ones throughout the season ourselves, if that's what the Cowboys' fans are attributing the loss to, well.. fair dinkum, they weren't even in the contest for most of that game last night.

Try or no try, we should be discussing the bullshit call that gave them the opportunity to have a set on our line.. he clearly loses it forward and has a swing with his foot to negate a knock on.

We've copped a few horrendous ones throughout the season ourselves, if that's what the Cowboys' fans are attributing the loss to, well.. fair dinkum, they weren't even in the contest for most of that game last night.
Broncos were clearly the better side and deserved the victory. Too many frailties in the Cowboys defence. Credit to Walters for isolating Drinkwater and Taulagi. Broncos picked them apart and backed it up by defending their line for 3 or 4 sets in a row in the 1st half. It was an impressive performance by Brisbane.